Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fayonetta

I Think I Messed Up Project Brutality

I was trying out some stuff in Project Brutality, and decided to use the "PB_ALLOW_SV_CHEATS.PK3" file. As soon as I loaded it up, there were no enemies. I'm like "alright" and took it off. I open it again without the pk3 and there are still no enemies. What do I do?

Have a look in your gameplay/compatibility options and see if you’ve got “no monsters” set to “yes” - I’m not sure how it could have got toggled on, but you won’t have messed up the pk3 by loading it with something else - ZDoom doesn’t write anything to them.

3 minutes ago, DavidN said:

Have a look in your gameplay/compatibility options and see if you’ve got “no monsters” set to “yes” - I’m not sure how it could have got toggled on, but you won’t have messed up the pk3 by loading it with something else - ZDoom doesn’t write anything to them.

I found the problem now, but thanks anyways. I'll remember that

17 hours ago, Fayonetta said:

I found the problem now, but thanks anyways. I'll remember that

Just in case someone later comes Googling for a solution, what was the problem and how did you fix it?

EDIT: Here it is.

I think it had to do with me deleting the files and copying them from the .zip folder. That and I went into the PB settings, clicked on global settings, and toggled with the spawn settings. it's currently on dynamic progression so that may be the problem.

Edited by NoXion