Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Darkstalker

Doom 3 on TV

I was watching TV and they showed some short video clips of Doom 3 (Bathroom scene, "I smell fear !"). Besides magazines and internet, have you seen anything about Doom 3, like tv, radio, etc ?

[Edit] BTW, it was on a tv show, not a tv ad [/Edit]

Ct_red_pants said:

WHAT TV SHOW? WHERE?

Uhh, it was on M.Net on Musique plus, but I think you can only see it if you live in Qu├ębec.

What the heck is with all the Doom related stuff being posted in this forum? Freaking off topic posting losers.

AndrewB said:
What the heck is with all the Doom related stuff being posted in this forum? Freaking off topic posting losers.

Settle down. What is it? Your time of the month?

AndrewB said:

Guess what, it's a Doom-forum.

Disorder said:

Guess what, it's a Doom-forum.

Quess what, this thread was originally posted in R&P, but a Mod has moved it here.

yah i was just watching a clip from the tech tv show of doom 3 *sighs* lol the morons stated , "is there sound in the alpha ? (asking some guy in the backround) No there is NO sound in the alpha" *sighs* lol

yah the losers at tech tv are dumber than retarted rocks.
but the chicks ar mad $$. they should be in playboy doing a tft flatscreen or a optical mouse or something. hm.... i can imagine that.