Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Coopersville

Ninjas in Action!

Coopersville said:
Ninja!, Part 1 - Well, I'm still obsessed with ninjas and in art class, I saw a picture in a book that made me want to draw a .gif about, I spent 4 hours and 180 frames on this part.... (PS: Brinkster was the only account I have that'll host this so you'll have to Copy & Paste this.)

Ninja!, Part 2 - Then I soon learned that 180 frames was all the gif maker I use could pile. So I had to go back a couple frames and end it. This part is about 113 or so frames long and took me the last 5 hours. I hate that I had done this with mostly stick figures, but it's pretty hard to draw stick figures alone frame by frame. I wish I had a flash maker...

I don't think there's been done here before, so I figured I'd link an animated .gif of mine, of a ninja, what better?
I'd do a Doom animation, but I could really use a flash maker insted.

So, this whole animation was inspired by this picture.

The whole ninja thing was inspired by this website.

I have my own page full of my animations, other that are not stick figures.

that ninja stuff reminds me of stickdeath.com. so where did the connection between guitars and ninjas come from?

Ya know, this really reminds me of what I used to do my Freshman year in Geometry. See, we had this program called Geometer's Sketchpad(sp?) which nobody ever really used. It turns out that there were menu options to undo and redo all actions taken in a current session, which means all you had to do was draw your picture, manipulate the components, undo, and then redo and all the actions you took would replay frame by frame. My friends and I used to spend the whole period making animation and then view them all before the bell rang. Granted, little dots on the screen can't accurately represent blood, but you do what you can, right?

That's a really cool animation, though. It seemed to stick at a few points, though that could be my computer, but otherwise I quite enjoyed it. Post the links here if you finish any more.

that ninja stuff reminds me of stickdeath.com. so where did the connection between guitars and ninjas come from?

!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seemed to stick at a few points

The animations will stick in some parts, not having a load button and all.

Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't believe that ninjas have REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or they will chop your head off!!! It's an easy choice, if you ask me.

Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants. I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart. These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact. Ninjas are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet. I can't wait to start yoga next year. I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee).

HAHAHAHAHAHA! This guy needs help.
*shwack!*

dsm said:

lol, this is pretty amusing :-)

Thats kinda a understatement imo ;D

Coopersville said:

The whole ninja thing was inspired by this website.

Dude!! That Site has the Best Music Ever!!!! :D