Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
klif

doom64fordoom2 on DSDOOM????

Im trying to figure out how to run doom64fordoom2 on dsdoom which is using prboom(vanilla), ive seen the wad work on ms-dos so this should be a non issue but for the life of me I just cant get it. I can get so many other wads to work on it but not this one and theres no info for it online ….(on  dsdoom at least)

Does DSDoom can load dehacked? Maybe that's one of the problems, if not, i will try to check on my own when it's possible.

1 hour ago, jamondemarnatural said:

Does DSDoom can load dehacked? Maybe that's one of the problems, if not, i will try to check on my own when it's possible.

From the (real) Doomwiki article itself....

Command line parameters can be loaded from .argv files in flash card menus that support the argv protocol, such as Homebrew Menu. This means that, among other things, PWADs and DeHackEd patches can be loaded.

so how do you get it into the wad selector? it runs vanilla so this should be a non issue. 

8 hours ago, klif said:

so how do you get it into the wad selector? it runs vanilla so this should be a non issue. 

By using the command line parameters AFAIK.

Well im not using a flashcard, im using the sd slot on a dsixl running twilight and hiyacfw with unlaunch… that being said I have all of d1(shareware) d1(full) d2 tnt and pluto working just fine... I just don't know what to do with this d64d2.wad file. ive seen you comment on this topic before so I apologize for my noobness. any helps greatly appreciated. ready to move on from this tedious little doom task. ive tried renaming the file, sticking it in the root, in a folder, in the roms folder w the other wads...etc. 

2 hours ago, TheNoob_Gamer said:

By using the command line parameters AFAIK.

Well im not using a flashcard, im using the sd slot on a dsixl running twilight and hiyacfw with unlaunch… that being said I have all of d1(shareware) d1(full) d2 tnt and pluto working just fine... I just don't know what to do with this d64d2.wad file. ive seen you comment on this topic before so I apologize for my noobness. any helps greatly appreciated. ready to move on from this tedious little doom task. ive tried renaming the file, sticking it in the root, in a folder, in the roms folder w the other wads...etc.

I don't think anyone has made this work yet using the sd method...that im aware of. but my dsdoom menu and all of dsdoom works fine.