Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Disorder

DSM - Pay attention please :)

Is there a place where I can download all of you stories at once?
That includes: Evil unleashed & Hell on Earth. Just wondering, because I like reading them, but I can't find some of the older stories of Evil unleashed and I'd like to have all of the stories in one piece, if that's possible..

No, I don't have ALL my stories gathered at one place, but as far as Evil Unleashed goes, you can read the new version that I posted a few months ago. The link is in the index thread (located under the many links to the individual chapters of the old version) and will take you to a single thread with all the chapters for Evil Unleashed.

It should work, otherwise let me know if it doesn't and I'll fix it.

[edit]Ah screw it, I'll give you a direct link to the new version here[/edit]

Heh, you're welcome.

When I first saw this thread, my reaction was kinda like "Uh-oh, wtf have I done wrong NOW?" :-P

Heh whoops, didn't mean to do that.
I figured that the smiley would make you feel at ease again but I guess I was wrong :)

Disorder said:

Heh whoops, didn't mean to do that.
I figured that the smiley would make you feel at ease again but I guess I was wrong :)

oh no the smiley did work - I just didn't notice it at first - I said my first reaction :-)

I'm not trying to be a grouch, but isn't this against forum policy to address a thread to a member..I'm just wondering for my own clarification, cause I have wanted to do it before.

I'm not sure there's anything like that in the rules. However, I do know that it's not a good idea at all to create a thread for the sole purpose of insulting, cursing, etc. someone else.

Xanthier is right, I should've done this through private messaging. Then again, hardly anyone checks his/her messages.

Xanthier said:

I'm not trying to be a grouch, but isn't this against forum policy to address a thread to a member..I'm just wondering for my own clarification, cause I have wanted to do it before.

Hmm yeah, you're right - didn't think of that.

Xanthier said:

Hey, if it`s adressed to dsm personally you have no business reading the thread! Mind your own business and stay out it!
This is clearly a thread only for: Disorder, dsm and me!

;-)

Well, in a sense it is adressed at everyone.....indirectly.

I mean, if I gave disorder a url to a place where my stories were put up all at once, it'd be a link to all of you....or at least to those of you who like my stories ;-)

Unfortunately, I don't have my stories stored anywhere else than in this forum and on my own hard drive, so the message to y'all is:
No, this forum is the only place for you to access my stories and only the Special Edition of Evil Unleashed can be found in one single thread - the other stories have all had each of their chapters posted over several threads.