Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Contmotore

Can't join sectors

Question

4 answers to this question

I would guess the small triangles aren't closed sectors. Try "map analysis mode" to see if you get any warnings regarding those 2 sectors, fix the problem, then try joining sectors again.

6 minutes ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

I would guess the small triangles aren't closed sectors. Try "map analysis mode" to see if you get any warnings regarding those 2 sectors, fix the problem, then try joining sectors again.

Hmm, no errors found. Kinda solved it by not letting the vertices connect to each other. Still getting the same result when I connect the vertices again and try to join the sectors. Not sure why it's doing that, but I guess I'll leave it for now. This also works.

Spoiler

image.png.068a9ad60a8194781179f5958b0b81e7.png

Sometimes when weird things like this happen to me I'll use Make Sector tool on each sector to ensure they are all separate and closed, then attempt to re-join. Usually fixes it for me.

13 hours ago, Nevander said:

Sometimes when weird things like this happen to me I'll use Make Sector tool on each sector to ensure they are all separate and closed, then attempt to re-join. Usually fixes it for me.

Hi, tested it using your method but it still does the same thing.