Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TommyOliverMorgan

Medkit Sprite Request

Microsoft paint is my quick and easy method then i just replace what i had

(come to think of it...all of my sprites i've ever made used MSPaint...God am i old)

3 hours ago, xvertigox said:

Here's a quick and dirty edit I did in Slade

jUSBqXy.png

You can easily make changes like this in Slade yourself:

Wsc22am.png

1. Select pencil tool

2. Select brush size

3. Right click to pick color

4. Left click to draw

If it's okay with you xcwerigox, I'm going to share the complete E-Pak wad with everyone. Hope someone could use this in case of fears of invoking the ire of the Red Cross.

Edit: I have modified the wad so it can load with the help of some graphic replacement dehacked files.

Edited by TommyOliverMorgan

47 minutes ago, TommyOliverMorgan said:

It's so I could replace the Red Crosses to avoid their wrath. Also to reference the E-Tanks from Mega Man since they both recover health.

If you're making a mod, I don't think its necessary to remove the Red Crosses, I mean, you're not profiting off the mod, are you?

Just now, Egg Boy said:

If you're making a mod, I don't think its necessary to remove the Red Crosses, I mean, you're not profiting off the mod, are you?

Actually I'm not profiting on my mod. I just feel like recording footage and I wanted to be better safe than sorry.

1 minute ago, TommyOliverMorgan said:

Actually I'm not profiting on my mod. I just feel like recording footage and I wanted to be better safe than sorry.

You do you, but I don't think you need to worry about that at all, especially since the footage is of a game that you did not make, and is even still available on steam with the original red cross sprites intact.

Hello there. I am planning on playing Wolfendoom on GZDoom. Would there be a medkit modification for Wolfenstein 3d style games, replacing the Red Cross with a Red E?

I am planning on doing a series of let's plays and like Tommy Oliver Morgan, I am going for a "Better safe than sorry" mindset.

12 hours ago, TommyOliverMorgan said:

If it's okay with you xcwerigox

No problem, TunnyBlicerJorman.

4 hours ago, JamesTCat said:

Hello there. I am planning on playing Wolfendoom on GZDoom. Would there be a medkit modification for Wolfenstein 3d style games, replacing the Red Cross with a Red E?

I am planning on doing a series of let's plays and like Tommy Oliver Morgan, I am going for a "Better safe than sorry" mindset.

Honestly, the edits don't take long at all and @Egg Boy is right, you don't need to worry. Every streamer uses the regular medikits and no one gives a shit. She'll be right.

Look guy, this game and many of its myriad of mods and mapsets have been posted on Youtube and are constantly livestreamed on Twitch constantly. The Red Cross isn't gonna waste the time or effort to have these all taken down. I don't really see why they even get butthurt over a symbol that they want spread all over the four corners of the world anyways. I mean, the Red Cross IS related to healthcare anyways, so why get freaked out when its used as a symbol for First Aid?

(And no, I am not interested in discussing the finer points of copyright law. So don't bother.)