Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sturmvogel

Merchandise???

Hi All

First of all, am new to this Forum, good to see some people out there are still talking about the old game...

Anyway, I've been playing since I got a copy of DOOM II in about 94 or 95 and have loved it since then (I actually upgraded from a 386 to a 486 just for that game ... lol).

I haven't really been in contact with anyone over the net about the game, so here I am...

I was wondering if there was somewhere out there that people can still buy Doom merchandise? For example, say, t-shirts, posters etc etc. I've tried eBay, but can't find much there, and the id Software shop hasn't been implemented as yet (would be surprised if they still sold Doom stuff anyway).

Sorry bucko, looks like you'll have to wait for the id store to get back up to get your hands on some Doom stuff. :(

I thought that might have been the case ... oh well

Another question - does anyone have a hi-res image of the Doom or Doom II logo?

If you want just the logo itself, then gimme your e-mail, and I'll give it to you. Did you mean poster art/title screen shots or just the logo? I don't have the Doom II logo itself.. I do have the cover art for it though. I DO have the Doom logo though.

bigbadgangsta said:

Sorry bucko, looks like you'll have to wait for the id store to get back up to get your hands on some Doom stuff. :(

Yes, sadly, I've been waitng for sum time now to get my paws on some Doom merchandise...The wait goes on...But, its a wait in which I can withstand.

I'm just after the logo ... that is 'Doom' in the title writing... (hope you know what I mean). My e-mail addy is daniel@adf-serials.com ... thanks.

I remember seeing shirts and stuff for sale at the old id site, but that was some time back (wish I'd bought stuff then ... d'oh!)

HAHA! I GOT A DOOM SHIRT AND YOU DON'T! MUAHAHAHAHAAA!

it's not worth it. Extra Large isn't large enough (no i'm not that fat), it's poorly made (already getting holes in it), and cost me over $40, what with import taxes, S&H, etc.

buy one second hand or at a band shirt shop if you can. Otherwise, make your own.