Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MathsDevil

PJ Plays Doom

New for 2020 is my YouTube channel, starting with a No Damage 100 per cent demo of Ultimate Doom E1M1, with commentary. Enjoy! 

Thanks cambreaKer, I've been learning sound and video editing rapidly in the last few weeks. 

I have quite a few demos I recorded in 2019 that I would like to share on YouTube, so there is plenty more to come. 

Be sure to subscribe at the end of the video so you don't miss my next upload.

This is a very special episode, I made an extra effort for Doom 2 level 2, the map I saw BigMacDavis beat with no damage, which is how I got started in No Damage Completions.

This episode features E1M8 with a standard No Damage Completion and a Bonus Challenge as well as rounding up Episode 1 of Ultimate Doom for no damage play. 

As promised, here are some of the brave attempts from my efforts to complete the E2M2 Berserk Only No Damage Completion challenge:

Special thanks to coincident for pointing out I was using the wrong complevel for Doom 2. Here is MAP 06:

Well guys, I said this level might be possible. Good things come to those who keep jumping into poison and hoping for the best....

Thanks for your question, DRMman. I wasn't able to get sound and video to both record well on the same program, so I use XBox Game Bar which comes with my Windows 10, just to record the video footage, with the sound muted.

To capture sound I run the demo (.lmp file) while recording the speakers output in Audacity. I also use Audacity with a Snowball Ice microphone to record and edit my commentary. Finally I use the editing program Filmora 9 to bring together the Audio, Video and Commentary before adding extra effects and finishing touches. 

I made another video public on 3rd June after going back to Underhalls for some more speedrunning. Enjoy! 

It's almost as though this map was made for No Damage Completion, the way the suits and poison work out. Enjoy!

Now for an easy secret level from Ultimate Doom, so I spice things up with speedrunning and a bonus challenge.