Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DRM-MAN

Whats the worst fanfiction you've ever read?

Hey there doomworld i just read a really terrible fanfic earlier that made me wanna die, so i want to know what fanfics have YOU read that was plain out terrible.

Obligatory:

John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them, now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships, daddy."
Dad said "NO! YOU WILL BE KILL BY DEMONS!"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
"This is Joson," the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US," said the demons!
"I will shoot at him," said the Cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the demons," he shouted!
The radio said "No, John. You are the demons."
And then, John was a Zombie.

(also, what was that terrible fanfic you read?)

It was Sonic's Ultimate Harem, i literally wanted to burn my eyes out with acid afterwards.

Also i love DOOM: Repercussions of Evil.

I remember during the infancy years of the internet I read some garbage about James Bond being sent on a mission to kill Barney the dinosaur. It was really stupid and a waste of time.

I would say the Doom novel Knee Deep In The Dead:-)

But seriously, I have read some SERIOUS Doom-related crap back in the day, I may go and try to dig some up. 

I 've also read a lot of real bad Red Dwarf fan fic.  

I could name some real garbage, but the um... "child-obsessed" sect of furries top most of your typical garbage by a wide margin and make you wonder when those writers are going to encounter Chris Hansen. And furries will prop up those writers as if they were bastions of society to be admired.

13 minutes ago, Maximum Matt said:

I would say the Doom novel Knee Deep In The Dead:-)

Honestly that was the best of the books. No that I consider the books outright TERRIBLE overall, but Arlene was a completely unlikeable character by design(which was made worse by Doomguy being too much of a wimp to tell her off when she clearly needed to be reined in- the whole "we're not a couple" angst and him outranking her made that even worse!), the 2 tagalongs from the second book were ultimately pointless and the writers were Mormons who didn't like the idea of dealing with demons so their explanation ended up being logical, yet making no sense at the same time. The 3rd and 4th were on such a weird tangent they were unrelated to not only the games, but the first 2 books.

2 minutes ago, diosoth said:

Honestly that was the best of the books.

I've heard that before, and I eagerly want to read the other three for this reason, because the first one was SERIOUSLY crap.  The best part about it was how it would (for the most part) detail a lot of the levels, but the annoying characters, jokey prose, and seriously questionable narrative choices were borderline offensive to me when I was thirteen.   

TBH, the only ones I bother with are the funny ones that usually are deliberately rather than inadvertently stupid, so I don't know if that counts.

But this priceless gem deserves more exposure for sure.

2 hours ago, ETTiNGRiNDER said:

TBH, the only ones I bother with are the funny ones that usually are deliberately rather than inadvertently stupid

Same

95u9zxE.jpg

On 1/18/2020 at 10:07 AM, ETTiNGRiNDER said:

TBH, the only ones I bother with are the funny ones that usually are deliberately rather than inadvertently stupid, so I don't know if that counts.

Same 2, I don't bother to look for them (or any fanfic for that matter) but if I run into one I may have a peek:

gD8qr.png

Edited by sluggard

On 1/17/2020 at 7:54 PM, doomsucksass said:

(Repercussions of Evil)

He said "worst", not best!

Is Dipper goes to Taco Bell fanfiction? Anyway I try to stay as far away as I can from FF, with the exception of the meme ones, like Tails gets Trolled as posted above.

EDIT: I guess some mspaint fanadventures also count as fan fiction. Some of those are ok, especially with a music driven community.

Edited by Gothic

On 1/18/2020 at 8:41 PM, Rince-wind said:

Same

95u9zxE.jpg

Where do these kinds of MSPaint comic strips come from? I've been trying to look for it for years, to no avail.