• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Liam

Good times.

Parents at an everclear concert...
Sister at the grandparents house...
Me drinking pepsi, eating donuts, playing ZDaemon, and listening to "loveline".

REEEEEEE-LAX-ASHUN!!!!111

Parents asleep, big brother at work, little brother down in Atlanta, Georgia, me at DooMWorld after a long hard vacation.

Dad retired, mom working part time, brother dropping by uninvited every few days... somebody shoot me.

ahh being home on summer vacation, swimming, playing with a ton of old 486/pentium computers, listening to metal/rock while mom works, turned 18; playing doom, UT, and commander keen. nuff said.

I preffer listening to a big-ass mp3 collection with your headphones, while doing some drawing either on MAX or Photoshop.

But that's just me and my weird sense...

I hate the headphones, they hurt my ears. Plus, I prefer the house to rumble along with the music as well.

But, for now, my choice is headphones.

Walking around Whitley Bay, one of england's only sea-side tourist resorts, seeing old and new friends alike, feeling the breeze on your face, enjoying being alive.

Even the big headphones, Lüt?

I have a thing with listening to loud music at 3:00 AM, so I guess they're my only choice.

Dad retired, mom working part time, brother dropping by uninvited every few days... somebody shoot me.

Kill him. I know exactly what that's like. Fucking asshole.

Pepsi sucks ass.

PEPSI 0WNZ J00!!!!!!!!!!1111

/me sips pepsi.

They must've spilled 490587234095723908387523495209877942 kilos of sugar in each ml pepsi they produce....YUCK.

They must've spilled 490587234095723908387523495209877942 kilos of sugar in each ml pepsi they produce....YUCK.

Don't be rediculous. It's only 490587234095723908387523495209877941 kilos :D

Coca-Cola has a sweeter taste than Pepsi does. Of course that's after getting used to drinking it all the time. Then Pepsi seems to have no flavor.

Heh. So much for your 490587234095723908387523495209877941 kilos of sugar. :P

I drink nothing but Pepsi so I'll prolly die in a few years. =)

Stay away from anything containing aspartame, that shit is 100% pure fucking poison.

I would drink Chocolate Soymilk all of the time if it didn't cost as much as gold bullion.

I would drink actual cow milk if it wasn't POISON. Fucking lactose, fuck the whole dairy market (exept cheeze). Human's aren't even supposed to be able to digest lactose.

All mammals quit drinking milk when they're weaned. Why? At that point milk LEECHES calcium from you, it doesn't give it. We're the only animals that do it. Why?

People are so fucking stupid.

That's mainly because our milk is nothing more than white water crammed with weird proteins and shit. Actually we're not drinking milk anymore.

If I could afford it, I would live entirely on fresh, real orange juice.

If I could afford it, I would live entirely on fresh, real orange juice.

"I want YOU to buy my Juiceman Juicer!!"

That guy scares the shit outta me every time I see that commercial.

JESUS WTF IS THAT IN HIS EYEBROWS!?? HE'S PURE, CONDENSED TERROR (WITH NO PULP)!!!!!

I have the pepsi disease... I drink (no joke) about a 2-liter worth of soda a day. I'm trying to stop...

That IS his eyebrows.

You think that's scary, you should hear him rave on TV. I gotta get a recording of that.

That IS his eyebrows.

Those ARE his eyebrows.

;)

OH NO IT'S THE GRAMMAR ARMY AGAIN!!!!!111

Oh no, it's the Grammar Army again!

That IS his eyebrows.

Those ARE his eyebrows.

;)

Actually, to be totally technical, he asked "what is that in his eyebrows", and I said "that" referring to his question about what "that" is, which means in addition to his eyebrows, that "that" was ALSO a part of his eyebrows, and not the whole eyebrows themselves.