Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KoolKat

DSM, a favour...

I was wondering if it would be too much trouble to split each part of A Story of Hell into seperate threads and change the links accordingly in the index. If it is too much, I'll try to get Ling to make me a Fan Fics / Fan Pics mod.

I don't think you'll be lucky enough to become a Mod, but good luck anyway.
I think it's a stupid idea - why would you want them in separare threads? People seem to prefer having all parts of a story in one thread - makes it easier to find all the parts.

I'll probably do it if you can give a good reason for why I should do it though.

Well, I can't change the names of threads or delete them even if they're mine, somebody disabled those things. I guess an easy fix which would work better for everyone is if you renamed the thread to just "A Story of Hell". Thanx

Ok, I tried to alter the subject line to "A Story of Hell" but it wouldn't alter it. I guess it's not possible when the thread is as old as that.
Sorry.
[edit]I've split the thread into four smaller threads - since it's the first time I use the "split thread" option, I naturally made a minor screw up: The thread with part two is just called "A Story of Hell". Now, then I have a lot of other things to do - namely linking to the four threads - I'll do that when I get around to it.[/edit]

KoolKat said:

...If it is too much, I'll try to get Ling to make me a Fan Fics / Fan Pics mod.

HELL NO. i'm next in line for moderatorship of this forum (no offence to DSM, of course. It's just that if he decides to leave the forums, or if something else tragic happened.)

Insomniac said:

HELL NO. i'm next in line for moderatorship of this forum (no offence to DSM, of course. It's just that if he decides to leave the forums, or if something else tragic happened.)

...Hmmm...Sounds a bit Suspicious to me... :P

DOOM Anomaly said:

...Hmmm...Sounds a bit Suspicious to me... :P

Don't get any ideas. I'm #1992834512 in line. So take your number and have a seat. :)

...looks up at a sign with big, red digital numbers that says:

Now serving number 03

About 6 hours later, the number changes to 04. Looks like ravage is in for a loooooonng wait...

Ichor said:

...looks up at a sign with big, red digital numbers that says:

Now serving number 03

About 6 hours later, the number changes to 04. Looks like ravage is in for a loooooonng wait...

....ah, now their having technical difficulties with the Number displayer thingy dee-lee....The line calling will be called off for a while, and restarted back from 1 again. :P

Speaking of changes, I just noticed your new title. When did that change today?

Ichor said:

Speaking of changes, I just noticed your new title. When did that change today?

I didn't notice till what 4 hours ago? Either he did something right, or dumb. Either way, it fits him. :)

Unrelated: Steve Miller Band is cool:)

ravage said:

I didn't notice till what 4 hours ago? Either he did something right, or dumb. Either way, it fits him. :)

I believe Its for me continously saying "Dun Dun Dunnnnnnn"..nevertheless, I like it :D ...Thanks to whom ever did it.