Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rei is now real

Playstation and Switch Doom

IMO switch looks better because of the lower resolution, which makes it look more old school and pixelated. This was done to make it run at a constant 60fps. Ps4 has higher resolution, so it looks less pixelated, and a more stable framerate.

Switch did improve a whole lot. PC is ultimate, PSX Doom is good in ways and it also sucks due to the change of environment like Halls of the Damned and Spawning Vats. N64 is good (some levels kinda reminds me of Project Brutality Starter Pack MAP28 SCARY!). That's all it is

What the hell is this thread?

You know what they say, when that banner is flashing, the sound of a Sunbaked Savanna isn't far behind.....

On 1/26/2020 at 4:15 PM, Wily said:

my reaction was like HOLY FUCK! there are people here.

Did you expect this site to be dead or something?

I wish that whenever Doom is ported to a new console, they do something to differentiate it. For example, do an orchestral rendition of the music. Or record totally new music and have an option to toggle old and new. Or add a new episode, like NRFTL. Or add a couple of new secrets to all the maps which are commentary tracks.

Do something!!  Wait, what is this thread about exactly?

Hallo,

I like the Switch ports of the Classic DooM series. Bethesda did a good job there!

On 2/2/2020 at 2:06 AM, VGA said:

I wish that whenever Doom is ported to a new console, they do something to differentiate it. For example, do an orchestral rendition of the music. Or record totally new music and have an option to toggle old and new. Or add a new episode, like NRFTL. Or add a couple of new secrets to all the maps which are commentary tracks.

Do something!!  Wait, what is this thread about exactly?

uhhhhhhhh this thread is about playstation and switch doom, but you can talk about anything DooM-realated