Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tobester

Another "Why Tobester's life SUCKS" story

hey its me

teh tobester

more stupid shit happened to me today

because ive been lax in taking my anti-convulsion medecine (dilantin, or the generic version i get, phenytoin sodium) after I left the library earlier, i collapsed in the middle of the city of Dayton walking home. I have a pretty good grade-A egg-sized lump on the front AND back of my head somehow, and whoever decided to call the ambulance for me decided to take a dollar out of my pocket. I woke up in the same paranoid fear that surrounded my first two trips to the hospital (waking up strapped down to the ambulance beleiving without a doubt thatthe taliban knew that i was a key in the downfall of their tyranny and decided to make me pay) and struggled against my bonds, scared shitless.

thats not the worst part.

when i got in to a bed and settled down, they finally took the straps off me (i still wasnt completely sure i wasn't in the hands of osama, tho) and let me rest. they took my temperature, heart rate and a blood sample before telling me that i would have to get two shots of phenytoin sodium before I could depart.

here's the worst part: they had to give me the shots in my ASS. even worse, no rooms were empty, so i had to get the shots in the heavily-traversed hallway.

i couldn't sit for 5 minutes.

finally, three hours later, i get home and write this for y'alls amusement.

poopy

Woah dude, Life just wont give ya a break will it? Nevertheless, things are bound to get better, for thats the only way they can go now, right?

whoa man. nothing like having a medical procedure done out in the open. when I was a kid I ahd stitches put in my eyebrow out in the hall way. stay on those meds and be careful of those al-qaeda bastards.

My life also sucks BIG time...
Waking in the morning is kinda hard...
To this shitty world...

Matti said:

My life also sucks BIG time...
Waking in the morning is kinda hard...
To this shitty world...

Yes, but you don't die near as often as Tobester does, so there.

Tobe: Get your ass better, or else, ne? ;)

Ow. That hurts, and since I'm an empath, I can literally feel the pain (usually not as intense though) I was wondering why my ass hurt today...

Hmm... getting pricked in the ass... So much room for embelishing on the insults. :P

Seriously though, welcome back, and hope you feel better soon.

"Yes, but you don't die near as often as Tobester does, so there."
Wanna bet? Let's see... Broken knees, broken shoulder, in back surgery
doctors have to revival me, 4-5 pneumonias, i almost went to heaven
when suddenly my lungs did'nt support me enough, ambulance took almost 5-7 minutes to arrive,
doctors put me in to the respirator. I almost died 2-3 times, and i have very big pains.
And i think that i don't make to the age of 20 (18 now).
Oh, and im been in respirator for 1½ years (9-10 months in hospital). So, there. Wanna hear more?

I broke me wrist once, cut my eyeball, I have gashes beside my left eye and chin, I've got a wreaker than normal heart, I have to get test done every month to make sure I'm not dying. But anyway, Tobe's still died the most.

It wasnt a lack of medicine you forgot to turn clipping back off and went off the edge of the map :)

I had to get rabie shots in the ass, 6 in a row, 2 yrs ago, that sucks!

Little Faith said:

Given the trouble he has faced Tobester is probably one of the hardiest guys around here.

He'll probably end up being the doomguy so "battle-hardened" he already is ;-)

dsm said:

He'll probably end up being the doomguy so "battle-hardened" he already is ;-)

Or is he already the Doomguy? Dun Dun Dunnnnnnn *Shifty eyes*

Ultraviolet said:

Doom Anomaly says "dun dun dunnnnn" in like... every post.

It's funny cause its true....

....Or Is it? Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnn.

Tobe, start taking the medicine like regularly, plase, I don't want to read another one of these again. Have some sense dude.

God, man...you sure know how to persevere. Glad to see that you haven't actually crossed the gates. The reaper and ER medics must know you by first name. :) Above all, keep a positive attitude! Dispite what the "Free junk" thread might say, a positive attitude actually helps the body against things such as disease, etc.

But speaking of freakouts, something occurred to me last night: If LSD is anything like people say it is, I wouldn't touch it with a 10-foot pole (I absolutely won't anyways though!) Because I'm positive my imagination would overcome me and I'd flip out. Just a random thought...

Take your drugs, tobe.

HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI

starting with a seizure and ending with ass pain. that's bad. It's funny, I've never had a broken bone in my life (I drink tons of milk). iv'e only had pneumonia once (age 3), and the worst medical problem would have to be when my kidneys stopped functiong due to some sort of disease (age 6).