Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spike

Pregnancy : The Spike & Vampirajay Chronicles

Yep - it's true... Jay took a pregnancy test earlier today, and guess what? She is da pregnant!

We've no idea how far along she is; we can't get a doctors appointment until Monday, but this is just about the best thing that's happened to us so far (duh :))

So, in between 7 and 9 months, you'll be saying hello to Trent or Sapphire :)

Give the man a cigar! Congrats, Spike and Vampirajay. Good luck and good health to you and all of yours.

True story: I was working the checkout one night. This one lady comes through with an uterly stressed expression, buys an instant pregnancy test and a big bag of chocolate, and asks me where the bathroom is. What do you say to a person in that situation?

Congratulations! If it's a boy, name him after me!! Name him after me! Name him after me! Name him after me! :)

DOOM Anomaly said:

FiNaLlY Someone sees the light!

Sorry, I'm blind.

Spike & Vampirajay- Good luck with the new one! ;)

BTW, I'd join this grope hug, but I'm not that type of guy...

Yay! I'm glad to know that this is good news to you. There's a girl in my class (grade 11) who's class i've been in for 4 years who got pregnant...she's not exactly thrilled |: (

My wife is going to have a baby soon as well. I have to remember to edit the .CFG file or the name wil be "PLAYER", oh wait, im confusing reality again, sorry.

A new soul has arrived! Trent is a great name, i'd change my name to Trent if I wasn't a wussy.

You should name your baby Pokey Reese. :P

Seriously though, congratulations, that's great news =)

I hope everything works out for the best, and keep us updated!

A. You should have been more careful! :P
B. Congratulations!
C. Trent/Sapphire... nice, but hopefully it fits. Never know, you may see the kid and suddenly go "WAIT!!! ______ fits MUCH better!"

Ultraviolet said:

C. Trent/Sapphire... nice, but hopefully it fits. Never know, you may see the kid and suddenly go "WAIT!!! ______ fits MUCH better!"

I can't see that, Trent and Sapphire are exelent names, who wouldn't want them? I would.

Ultraviolet said:

Nothing wrong with those names, I'm just saying I hope they work out to fit the kid's personality.

They don't really have to, I mean, I don't seem like a James do I?

DOOM Anomaly said:

Not really; you look like a ... um ... damn! I forgot yet again. Fill in the blanks, I'm too tired to do it myslef.

Congrats! Glad to hear some good news around the forums! Especially after reading another Tobester thread...

DOOM Anomaly said:

You'd seem what your online persona is, whether or not that is indeed your true character in RL is something only you should know. Oh, and putting faces/names to online people can be...interesting to say the least.

Livo said:

Oh, and putting faces/names to online people can be...interesting to say the least.

yeah, I always thought that Retard or Reject fits me nicely...and so do many many others...And not just online..

Ah, the story of long nights, miles of ongoing diaper fillings and... puberty... but I hear it's all worth it!

Congratulations Spike & Vampirajay!

A new marine is about to join the ranks :-)

"All irregularities will be handled by the forces controlling each dimension. Transuranic heavy elements may not be used where there is Life. Medium atomic weights are available -- Gold, Lead, Copper, Jet, Diamond, Radium, Sapphire, Silver, and Steel. -- Sapphire and Steel have been assigned......."

Sapphire of "Sapphire and Steel" was cool