Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest MIND

Anybody else not date?

30 minutes ago, MINDDomkr said:

A 25-30 year old woman is probably going to have much more than a 20-25 year old. Double that for a 30-35 year old woman.

I hope this isn't some red pill philosophy nonsense.

It's one thing to prefer being alone and dislike most people. It's another to target certain groups with pseudoscience and claim they're responsible for your problems.

9 minutes ago, DuckReconMajor said:

It's one thing to prefer being alone and dislike most people. It's another to target certain groups with pseudoscience and claim they're responsible for your problems.

But this is what the thread was all about from the beginning...

It went from

• "Hey, vidya games are better than interacting with humans, so I don't date any more" to...

• ..."Well, I am still open to dating, but I don't use dating apps (and I also stay at home most of the time, because vidya games are better than interacting with humans anyway)" to...

• ..."Well, past a certain point there's no reason to even consider dating any more, due to how everybody else is "damaged". (Which is good, because now I can stay at home and play vidya games instead.")...

Am I alone in seeing a pattern here?

I've dated a bit, and technically had a girlfriend for all of 5 days. I have a hard time going out meeting new people, so I've had to rely on dating sites/apps. I don't really like them. At all. I'm at the point in my life where I want to settle down with someone, but honestly, I'm not too sure how right now. I just bought a house recently, so it hasn't been in the fore front of my mind lately, and I feel like time is just passing me by.

All is reduced to what would you are agree to sacrifice in the beggining of the relationship.

You know, common people don't like nerds like us, unless they are nerds also... or very alternative kind of people.

So... if you get your eyes of your belly and look around, you will see that almost all the people around are there for the catch and the pleasure of being catch. And they are all willing to loose some of they for the other, like i don't know, me for example, i left gaming for a few month until i convince my girl that gaming is important like movies and art and books. So yeah, everyone is out there hunting!
If anyone said the contrary is bullshit.
Human is a social specimen, so, like it or not, you do something just for showing you. Even when you are ankward to others you are showing that you are more cool than them in your own fashionable way.
Every damm action, every damm things we do in our life is trying to like someone, but don't like in the sex way, thats a plus.
The real intention of the human being is to be likeable, want it or not.

How would you feel without your dears around? You said that your people is important to you.
Well, for a moment, thing in they a little, do you think they want you to be a loner all your life?
Ok, you got a condition. But Who don't in nowadays?
I discovered a three years ago that i'm celiac, and that was a big downer for me. Not for the company, i hate the company sometimes, but because that i really like Beer and i can drink it anymore. So thats it. Thats my bagagge. And i find you totally likeable as you ask interesting questions that i can relate to, except i don't like men and also i have a wife. If a friend, a pal, a simple forum member could find you interesting, what made you think that other people don't?
And don't come to me with that attitude that game are more interesting. Well, do you know what? Games are made by interesting people! Yeah, believe it or not, people like you and me, people that also hete to be around other and have hard times trying to be likeable.
Why do you think that Romero wanted us to be their bitches?
He surely is pretty bad in the face to face, withat that rockstar maquerade he put on, he surely have hard times with the people.
You should really, try to heard more the other, like i said, if you found games interesting, well, people also have stories to tell, and some of them, are more interesting than you and me. And some of them, made you realice that you are only being a wimp.

Yeah! Hold on! I feel it too. Its hard but its life.
How can you explain a nice girl that during all her life suffered humilliations, violence, constant rapes and more and she, beside the horrible trauma that awful experience left in her, she is the nices girl, always smiling and always caring for all the people around her and always willing to help? And this is not an hypothetical case... i know that girl.

I know that is awful and sometimes it reallly hurt, but, everybody hurts, somehow.
And surely you too. Surely you too are hurting someone even if you don't know it.

So give the world a try again. People isn't that bad, really.

If people were bad why will us be here? trying to change your mind?
We can't be around more, but surely you can meet some people like us.

Just don't give up.

2 hours ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

But this is what the thread was all about from the beginning...

I get what you're saying. I just think it's possible to prefer being alone without being hateful. It's probably a lot of cognitive dissonance on my part that I haven't resolved.

Personally dating has only gotten easier the older I get, so the 30 year old thing is nonsense. It seems women from age 20-40 are into 30 year old guys. And once you and whoever you are with hit a certain age, there’s no more bullshit pretense about sex. You go on a good date, you maybe get laid, no one is dancing around like sex has to be venerated and avoided head on like the freaking lost ark. There’s a lot of hopelessness in this thread and I don’t really know what to say because part of it I know for me is luck given my situation which is I live a pretty good life in an urban environment. I don’t know how my personality would combine with rural isolation because the low level of effort to hang out with people in a city when I’m feeling “social” strikes the perfect balance while when I’m less social I can go back to my apartment as like an oasis right in the middle of things. I can retreat while being steps from society which suits me really well. I’m a relatively introverted person also (in the sense that I like company when I’m in the mood but recharge by being alone) but as you get older you realize most people are pretty chill and the self-othering notions you may have had disappear because most people aren’t out to dislike you and those who are tend to be the ones who get squeezed out socially, because everyone is sick of them and their shitty attitudes. The “cool” people at age 30 aren’t the assholes like high school may have conditioned you to believe. I mean there’s always assholes but it’s not like you’re in a bottle all day with one social ecosystem like high school is. But like, I can relate to the idea that it’s nice being alone, I’m personally scared of living with anyone and serious commitment which has hurt good long term relationships I’ve had but like, even if I haven’t completely figured out how to embrace adulthood it’s not in this way that’s angry or writing off dating or casual dating. I guess maybe part of me is like what you see in this thread but with less misanthropy and more just living as a bachelor with fear of growing up issues, but the angry undersexed high schooler I once was can sympathize with the misanthropic attitudes and like, I may not have everything figured out but all I can say is having lived both it’s way nicer on this side of the confused adult spectrum than it ever was writing off people as “normies” and refusing to participate socially out of some misguided spite. I don’t really know what else to say this is just a shitty on-mobile rant at this point.

Guest MIND
3 hours ago, DuckReconMajor said:

I just dont see the point.

At 30, you're just older, worse looking, etc. Why would you want to date then?

5 minutes ago, MINDDomkr said:

Again, pal. Stop looking at your belly.
People looks into other things that you don't look or don't care.
I can said for sure in my experience that now i'm treated as a handsome guy, when in my 20 i was a no runner-up for the contest, i also had some sexuals offering from women i would only dreamed in my twenties... but i'm married and i'm quite satisfied with my girl, so why would i broke something beautiful for a moment of empty satisfaction?

Guest MIND

If they like fishing, ATVing, camping and skeet shooting then sure. If not tough luck. I'm not looking for any other new interests.

And I'd have to meet them in person.

16 minutes ago, MINDDomkr said:

Why the heck not? I'm 36 and I'm seeing someone. I also look pretty good for my age. *shrug* 

Guest MIND

If you were ignored all through your 20s women wont randomly start flocking to you when you hit 30. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

4 minutes ago, MINDDomkr said:

If they like fishing, ATVing, camping and skeet shooting then sure. If not tough luck. I'm not looking for any other new interests.

And I'd have to meet them in person.

What would you do if you found someone that likes all the things you mention and wanted to spend time with you?

1 minute ago, MINDDomkr said:

If you were ignored all through your 20s women wont randomly start flocking to you when you hit 30. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

13 minutes ago, P41R47 said:

Again, pal. Stop looking at your belly.
People looks into other things that you don't look or don't care.
I can said for sure in my experience that now i'm treated as a handsome guy in my 30, when in my 20 i was a no runner-up for the contest, i also had some sexuals offering from women i would only dreamed in my twenties... but i'm married and i'm quite satisfied with my girl, so why would i broke something beautiful for a moment of empty satisfaction?

Just now, MINDDomkr said:

I was awkward and weird around women until I was in my late 20s. Everything you've stated as being a universal axiom is demonstrably false as well as pernicious. 

Guest MIND
3 minutes ago, P41R47 said:

I was referring to the dude that said women like guys in their 30s more.

Guest MIND
3 minutes ago, Ajora said:

I was awkward and weird around women until I was in my late 20s. Everything you've stated as being a universal axiom is demonstrably false as well as pernicious. 

Right, so everything magically comes together. The guy who gets beaten up in high school and rejected throughout his 20s becomes a stud as soon as he hits 30.

Guest MIND
7 minutes ago, P41R47 said:

What would you do if you found someone that likes all the things you mention and wanted to spend time with you?

I guess that would be fine but that's like winning the lottery.

1 minute ago, MINDDomkr said:

Right, so everything magically comes together. The guy who gets beaten up in high school and rejected throughout his 20s becomes a stud as soon as he hits 30.

You need to stop attributing your own anecdotal experiences with other people to everyone else on the planet. This is not a good mentality to have and it won't get you anywhere. 

Just now, MINDDomkr said:

I was referring to the dude that said women like guys in their 30s more.

And i said you the same as that guy. And that my own experience, not some hypothethical case.
I was ignored and baffled around on my 2o. But i changed from how i was in my 20 to who i am at my 30.
You don't want to think that people can change.
But that the only constant in the universe:
Every fucking things is changing every damm moment.

The girls that lagueh about me in the school, now are trying to get me, how do you explain that?
I'm not millonaire, i'm just a guy that grow from stupid things like school msculinity.
I know what means to be a man.
And somehow, that what every damm girl that meet me at some time said to me now: you look changed, a lot more manlier.
and that happened because i learn from my experiences.
have you try it?

Some of you appear to be victims of very black and white, cynical, permanently absolute thinking... Whoever mentioned therapy had a great idea. I used to be on the same boat and it really helped me.

Guest MIND
1 hour ago, P41R47 said:

All is reduced to what would you are agree to sacrifice in the beggining of the relationship.

You know, common people don't like nerds like us, unless they are nerds also... or very alternative kind of people.

So... if you get your eyes of your belly and look around, you will see that almost all the people around are there for the catch and the pleasure of being catch. And they are all willing to loose some of they for the other, like i don't know, me for example, i left gaming for a few month until i convince my girl that gaming is important like movies and art and books. So yeah, everyone is out there hunting!
If anyone said the contrary is bullshit.
Human is a social specimen, so, like it or not, you do something just for showing you. Even when you are ankward to others you are showing that you are more cool than them in your own fashionable way.
Every damm action, every damm things we do in our life is trying to like someone, but don't like in the sex way, thats a plus.
The real intention of the human being is to be likeable, want it or not.

How would you feel without your dears around? You said that your people is important to you.
Well, for a moment, thing in they a little, do you think they want you to be a loner all your life?
Ok, you got a condition. But Who don't in nowadays?
I discovered a three years ago that i'm celiac, and that was a big downer for me. Not for the company, i hate the company sometimes, but because that i really like Beer and i can drink it anymore. So thats it. Thats my bagagge. And i find you totally likeable as you ask interesting questions that i can relate to, except i don't like men and also i have a wife. If a friend, a pal, a simple forum member could find you interesting, what made you think that other people don't?
And don't come to me with that attitude that game are more interesting. Well, do you know what? Games are made by interesting people! Yeah, believe it or not, people like you and me, people that also hete to be around other and have hard times trying to be likeable.
Why do you think that Romero wanted us to be their bitches?
He surely is pretty bad in the face to face, withat that rockstar maquerade he put on, he surely have hard times with the people.
You should really, try to heard more the other, like i said, if you found games interesting, well, people also have stories to tell, and some of them, are more interesting than you and me. And some of them, made you realice that you are only being a wimp.

Yeah! Hold on! I feel it too. Its hard but its life.
How can you explain a nice girl that during all her life suffered humilliations, violence, constant rapes and more and she, beside the horrible trauma that awful experience left in her, she is the nices girl, always smiling and always caring for all the people around her and always willing to help? And this is not an hypothetical case... i know that girl.

I know that is awful and sometimes it reallly hurt, but, everybody hurts, somehow.
And surely you too. Surely you too are hurting someone even if you don't know it.

So give the world a try again. People isn't that bad, really.

If people were bad why will us be here? trying to change your mind?
We can't be around more, but surely you can meet some people like us.

Just don't give up.

You need to use spell check and the enter button.

1 hour ago, P41R47 said:

The girls that lagueh about me in the school, now are trying to get me, how do you explain that?

What I'd like to know is how are you physically still around them? That entire demographic and type of person is the same kind that never wanted anything to do with guys like me. That's not going to magically change with age or time, they are set in their ways just as I am set in mine.

14 minutes ago, Nevander said:

What I'd like to know is how are you physically still around them? That entire demographic and type of person is the same kind that never wanted anything to do with guys like me. That's not going to magically change with age or time, they are set in their ways just as I am set in mine.

Economy, my friend! As much as i will like, i can't afford my own place, so my wife and i are living with my parents since 5 years ago.
Its not that i'm around them physically. Its a little town, every step i do, everybody knows. You know, the past lurks in every cornner hahaha.
And so, even if i don't want to get in touch with them, they get in touch with me, how? Well, the girl that did artistic dance in her childhood meet my mother in the market and tell her that i'm really handsome and then beg my mother for my number... thing that i found the day after, when a stupid whore that i don't want to meet at all was calling me at the 3:05 AM just because she was lonely... and that are some of the fights i have with my parent ''trying'' to make me, still now, more likeable and friendly.
And for what you said about magically change, i thought that long ago, too. 

It's not good to have an unhealthy mentality towards others, but I won't lie, I get pretty envious sometimes... viscous cycle, sort of.

12 hours ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

Am I alone in seeing a pattern here?

Speaking for myself here ofc, but even if I had no video games to play I would still not hang around with people and just find another solo activity :p .

Meanwhile, there have been some interesting facts on the previous page. I could also describe myself as an "extroverted introvert" because damn, I can turn into an open book if I have someone to talk to and they actually listen, but that's extremely rare because most people don't deserve that kind of "access" to you. No one ever really managed to get under my skin IRL.

But I do like sharing stuff about myself and whatnot online ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

Disclaimer : I never gave a shit about dating myself. No interest at all in romance as well.

If you tell people you hate people or give them that feeling then they have no reason to hang out with you. You are pretty much telling them to fuck off and leave you alone. And they'll gladly do it without a second thought if the only thing they know about you is your appearance\name. Same with expecting them to talk to you when you are looking at your phone\the ceiling to dodge any conversation.

@MINDDomkr who exactly told you women hate camping, fishing and hiking? Because they are pretty good liars. How many shows\books did you see fetishize the fuck out of a man taking a girl to a nice pond and catching her a fish? I can't even count the ones I remember let alone the ones I can't think of. Maybe they don't want to fish themselves but they'd definitely love trips every now and then. and most men won't take them anywhere so knowing someone does it often is a nice plus.

Offtopic : Fuck inceldom and MGTOW. Ruining the lives of too many young men.

Guest MIND
1 hour ago, Pegg said:

Offtopic : Fuck inceldom and MGTOW. Ruining the lives of too many young men.

The worlds going to hell in a handbasket anyways so it's not like it matters. Low Western Fertility rates, Housing Crisis, Bad Wages, Iran, Trump, Climate Change, etc. We are on our last legs.

Edited by MIND