Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yourfacedotcom

Intros to Shows, Movies and Games.

The intro to Blade of Darkness was cool.

Oh yeah, the one from Quake 2!

The intro to the Conan The Barbarian film.

Edited by Doom_Dude

1 hour ago, Doom_Dude said:

The intro to the Conan The Barbarian film.

One of my all time favorites.

I actually used to deliver pizza to the composer Basil Poledouris at his studio/loft in Venice beach, Ca when I was around 20 back in early 2000.

Wasn't as crazy about this show as everyone else but everything about its intro is sick.

Also, this music video was a great introduction to Interstella 5555

Guest MIND

The intros to NEED FOR SPEED 3 and NEED FOR SPEED HIGH STAKES.

41 minutes ago, Dr. Toboggan said:

Wasn't as crazy about this show as everyone else but everything about its intro is sick.

Stranger Things. This is a great example of an intro that I enjoy but that actual show (after the first season), not so much. The ending of the first season was enough for me. It actually felt like a Stephen King conclusion which is the vibe this show was going for and I'm totally okay with.

Just now, Yourfacedotcom said:

Stranger Things. This is  a great example of an intro that I enjoy but that actual show (after the first season), not so much. The ending of the first season was enough for me. It actually felt like a Stephen King conclusion which is the vibe this show was going for and I'm totally okay with.

Totally agree, second season was unnecessary. Rarely do shows have the integrity to end on the high note these days.

On 1/26/2020 at 11:17 PM, Yourfacedotcom said:

One of my all time favorites.

I actually used to deliver pizza to the composer Basil Poledouris at his studio/loft in Venice beach, Ca when I was around 20 back in early 2000.

Ah, that's pretty cool. Think it's time to watch the films again, it's been awhile.

I was watching a bit on Hulu and there was a very different intro than the one above. Slow panning shots of an Egyptian mask. It looked neat, but what did it have to do with the Stargate other than the original movie?

I’m gonna cut myself off here. Too many memorable intros from TV and film alone, let alone video games!

13 hours ago, Solmyr said:

Soul Reaver intro! So fucking good!

I wish we could get a new entry or at least remasters of Legacy of Kain and Soul Reaver. Or remakes but I don't know if I trust SE to do the right thing with that series.

18 minutes ago, Yourfacedotcom said:

Soul Reaver intro! So fucking good!

I wish we could get a new entry or at least remasters of Legacy of Kain and Soul Reaver. Or remakes but I don't know if I trust SE to do the right thing with that series.

You and me both, a new entry picking up the story after Defiance would be awesome, remastered versions of Legacy of Kain games (except Blood Omen II) would also be cool, however, a full remake no, it could end up ruining the series. Besides the voice acting was so great, if we ever see a follow up game after Defiance i hope they get the original voice actors, no matter who they bring to voice the Elder God, no one can replace Tony Jay.