Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kain067

Alpha Keypad #?

What is the combination for the keypad in map 2? I have a key assigned to noclip that I currently use, but it would be nice to know. Thanks.

I actually thought to try that one, but I don't think it worked. I guess I could try it again when I get back from work. I saw the keypad number somewhere, in some of the docs about the alpha that have since been most all removed, and I thought it had a 9 and a 3 in it.

Well i hope i dont get banned for talking about this and im kind of dissapointed in myself but i just couldent take it i gotta try this game anyway i have it downloaded and i went through the procedure of adding the # to devmap $ blah blah
and then loaded all the stuff through the console which took like 5 mins but now i cant load any of the levels my computer always just sits there and does nothing what do i do?

The Reverend Julian said:

You ask elsewhere. Far away from these forums.
Run.

meh w/e

Tyockell said:

meh w/e

Whatever? WHATEVER? Do you realize that The Reverend Julian is an administrator? You do not just go shrugging off an admins orders. You show respect.

Tyockell said:

Well i hope i dont get banned for talking about this and im kind of dissapointed in myself but i just couldent take it i gotta try this game anyway i have it downloaded and i went through the procedure of adding the # to devmap $ blah blah
and then loaded all the stuff through the console which took like 5 mins but now i cant load any of the levels my computer always just sits there and does nothing what do i do?

You won't get banned, but you will be warned against answering such questions when you've figured it out on the own.

Posting links to the leak is bannable - so is providing instructions on how to run it.

And I don't wanna see you post THREE pointless posts in a row AGAIN!

Tyockell said:

You could try throwing in a few periods between your run on sentences.

The_Tonx said:

But why 924? Why id picked this number?

It's what time they have coffee every morning.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

KDarigal said:

It's what time they have coffee every morning.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

first of all who cares why they did its just a keypad number random number slected for security and secondly i think i could go for a coffee right now :P