Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Whatever you do, please do not buy the new Tim Horton's Cinnamon French Toast Sandwich

This thing is not only an embarrassment for Tim Horton's but also an embarrassment for all of Canada. The sandwich layers aren't really even French toast. It's basically dry, chewy bread without any sweetness and only a slight hint of cinnamon flavoring. Their breakfast biscuits and wraps are amazing, and their Belgian Waffle Breakfast Sandwich is a symphony of flavor, but this is overpriced garbage. Avoid at all costs. 

Tim-Hortons.JPG?$p=55b13af

Edited by Ajora

I don't buy breakfast sandwiches from any establishment. So thank you for confirming that they are terrible. If I feel like having some breakfast before going to work, I'll fry two eggs, over-easy, and put them on a slice of buttered toast. It takes less time than going out of my way to visit a drive through. 

1 minute ago, Horus said:

Should I go to Wendy's instead?

I'm not putting one restaurant above the other. I'm just telling you specifically what not to get at Tim's. Most of the items on their menu are really good. Wendy's breakfast menu is great, but very few locations serve breakfast. I've only had it once. 

Gross. I work at Burger King and when they brought out the maple-waffle breakfast sandwich, it was disgusting to think of cheese and syrup together. The smell was wretched as well.  Our french toast sandwich sucked as well.

2 minutes ago, Dubbagdarrel said:

Gross. I work at Burger King and when they brought out the maple-waffle breakfast sandwich, it was disgusting to think of cheese and syrup together. The smell was wretched as well.  Our french toast sandwich sucked as well.

Dude, no. The Burger King French Toast Sandwich is tits. Don't be talking shit about that one. 

2 hours ago, Ajora said:

This thing is not only an embarrassment for Tim Horton's but also an embarrassment for all of Canada. The sandwich layers aren't really even French toast. It's basically dry, chewy bread without any sweetness and only a slight hint of cinnamon flavoring. Their breakfast biscuits and wraps are amazing, and their Belgian Waffle Breakfast Sandwich is a symphony of flavor, but this is overpriced garbage. Avoid at all costs. 

Tim-Hortons.JPG?$p=55b13af

Its Canadian, it was already shit from the start.

Also, Arby's, Denny's, White Castle, Outback Steakhouse, Golden Corral, and Red Lobster all suck. Popeyes is the one true eating place of the gods.

People outside of Ontario will never experience the joy of eating at the Copacabana Brazilian Steakhouse. Unless of course, they visit Ontario. 

I'm not a big fan of cinnamon and egg together, so think I'll pass on this one.

Edited by Doom_Dude

3 hours ago, warman2012 said:

3 hours ago, warman2012 said:

Also, Arby's, Denny's, White Castle, Outback Steakhouse, Golden Corral, and Red Lobster all suck. Popeyes is the one true eating place of the gods.

I see you don't limit your inflammatory statements to just Doom subjects.

12 minutes ago, Super Mighty G said:

I see you don't limit your inflammatory statements to just Doom subjects.

Look guy, the OP was a semi derogatory statement on a sandwich. So back off, will ya. The poster invited this stuff when he made the post. Those are my own opinions, which you nor anyone else have to read, nor even have to respond to.

12 minutes ago, warman2012 said:

Look guy, the OP was a semi derogatory statement on a sandwich. So back off, will ya. The poster invited this stuff when he made the post. Those are my own opinions, which you nor anyone else have to read, nor even have to respond to.

So is your opinion that any and all food-related options from Canada are fundamentally shit founded on anything substantial, or are you just talking nonsense out of your ass because you unconsciously enjoy annoying people? 

8 minutes ago, Ajora said:

So is your opinion that any and all food-related options from Canada fundamentally shit founded on any substantial, or are you just talking nonsense out of your ass because you unconsciously enjoy annoying people? 

Substantial? As in I need to present PHD-level evidence on why I have an opinion on something? After you literally just laced a new thread with a negative passion-inflamed statement over a freaking sandwich? Wow. I could ask you the same question on your original post.

6 minutes ago, warman2012 said:

Substantial? As in I need to present PHD-level evidence on why I have an opinion on something? After you literally just laced a new thread with a negative passion-inflamed statement over a freaking sandwich? Wow. I could ask you the same question on your original post.

I already explained why I think the sandwich is a waste of money. You haven't provided any evidence why anything food-related (and possibly anything else, for that matter) from Canada is intrinsically "shit". 

2 minutes ago, Ajora said:

I already explained why I think the sandwich is a waste of money. You haven't provided any evidence why anything food-related (or possibly anything else, for that matter) from Canada is intrinsically "shit". 

Ok, since you asked, I will provide. I do not like Canadian-related foodstuffs. There. Happy? Its a reason, just as you gave. Though I am sure the quality of my reasoning will not be to most people's liking.

1 minute ago, warman2012 said:

Ok, since you asked, I will provide. I do not like Canadian-related foodstuffs. There. Happy? Its a reason, just as you gave. Though I am sure the quality of my reasoning will not be to most people's liking.

tumblr_pa5nlgypkB1x0bvwko1_500.gifv

We are arguing about fast food, I REPEAT, WE ARE ARGUING ABOUT FAST FOOD

5 hours ago, warman2012 said:

ok but they're not wrong tho 

6 hours ago, warman2012 said:

have you ever had a nanaimo bar

if not go eat one, and if you somehow dislike it i'm not sure you possess a soul

Just now, AD_79 said:

have you ever had a nanaimo bar

if not go eat one, and if you somehow dislike it i'm not sure you possess a soul

I pride myself on having no soul. :)

On 2/4/2020 at 1:29 AM, warman2012 said:

I pride myself on having no soul. :)

Quick Dick McDick is not happy with you bub. 🤨

unnamed.jpg