Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Baron-Of-Hell

ZDoom, Any Problems?

Is anybody experiencing any problems with the latest version of ZDoom? I have noticed that when I start a new game on Hurt Me Plenty and after I complete a few levels the difficulty level changes to I'm To Young To Die!

And on Doom 2, Level 31 & 32 the weapons that the SS Guards use have no sound when fired, it's quite strange don't you think?

Yes, well, report the bug if it hasn't been reported at the zdoom site/forums.

Some of us have already mentioned that bug on the ZDoom forums. The bug occurs when you save your game, quit ZDoom, go back in later and load your savegame in. To avoid it reverting to skill 1, do one of the following:

1. Start a new game on the skill level you were playing in, and then load your savegame.

2. Make 2 savegames before you quit, and when you return to ZDoom, one will revert to skill 1 and one will be ok.

Originally posted by Ultimate DooMer
Some of us have already mentioned that bug on the ZDoom forums. The bug occurs when you save your game, quit ZDoom, go back in later and load your savegame in. To avoid it reverting to skill 1, do one of the following:

1. Start a new game on the skill level you were playing in, and then load your savegame.

2. Make 2 savegames before you quit, and when you return to ZDoom, one will revert to skill 1 and one will be ok.

Thanks, hopefully it won't be too long before a better version is released...