Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foebane72

How old is everyone here?

Just turned 18 in January, I can now get that shitty alcohol. :)

I'm roughly 20.000.000 minutes old.

That's about halftime break I guess. I don't expect any extra innings afterwards. Hades won't let me, I'm sure of that.

I'm 40.

I beat PC & PS4 versions of Doom 2016 and working on beating the Switch version as well.  Pre-ordered Doom Eternal last week for the PS4 Pro...can't wait!

The first Doom game I beat was Doom 64 on the N64 followed by Doom 3.

30. Since my graphics card is old as hell I won't be playing Doom Eternal anytime soon. Heh.

20, but I don't think I'll touch any of the newer DOOM games because, well, no sufficient money and device 😅

19. I first played Doom (the SNES version) when I was around 5 or 6. I'm gonna try to play Doom Eternal when it comes, but being in a Pre-med program at my college means free time is a rare commodity. 

I am older than time itself. I was here when time was not.

jk, but this should probably be in EE not DE. As for the question, I'll turn 23 this year. "Damn, I'm looking old."

31 in march  just a few days before Doom ETERNAL release.
My reflexes are really sharp, but thats because i do some practices for that, like throwing a ball to a wall with the eyes close and open them when you hear the rebound and then trying to catch it and throw it again in the same time almost. Thats a game i do since i'm a kid and that gives me pretty fast hands and pretty fast and accurrate eye movement. Also i really like to play Shmups! and Bullet Hell games, and that really needs some good reflex to be played.
Also when i was a kid, i played to gunslinging duels of sponge balls, throwing sponges with the hand, with my friend, and i still play it sometimes with my wife, so i'm very used to learn people movements and react accordingly.

Edited by P41R47

21. mental age of both a 10 year old as well as of a 55 year old, but i guess that we all, independent of real age, can identify a bit with both patrick and squidward.

I'm 34. Nice to see lots of old-timers over here. Was surprised.
Reflexes do get worse with age, but it's something you can improve at any time, if you practice of course.
There are lots of fun games that focus on reflex-training. Personally, I enjoy One Finger Death Punch a lot.

I'm older than the sun itself, but in human age I'm just 23 years old???I'm not sure about my own age, it gets harder with each year to remember.