Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tristan

Tristan MIDIs [updated 28-Mar-24]

Nice! I've got most of your project midis in my collection, but it's really nice that you've compiled all the miscellaneous stuff, as I've probably never heard most of it before.

I have MIDI files for my covers Boss 2, 3, 4 and Sandstorm, but I didn't make them with default Windows instruments in mind so I never released the MIDIs and since it was like 4 years ago I'd basically forgotten about them. They actually sound a lot better than I was expecting though, so they'll need a fair bit of tweaking but probably releasable, I don't really have time for that right now though so I dunno when I'll get around to it.

And now i will have to listen to all this and give myself a good eargasm!
Thanks, Tristan! You make my day!
My wife is out to sleep at a friend's house to help her with a degree exam.
So i'm gonna fap to this all night!
 XP

Updated with 6 new MIDIs. Moonlight was a university assignment that I converted into a MIDI file, and you may have already heard it on MAP04 of 1000 Lines 2. The rest are from the Raven MIDI Pack for Heretic. Aorta has also been merged into the ZIP under the Panophobia subfolder, though my other contributions to that will still be withheld until the project is done. Below is a list of the new additions, enjoy!

Misc MIDIs

Raven MIDI Pack

I missed this the first time, but glad I finally caught up. I'll have tons of fun digging through these!

sup, been a while.

Folder and OP have been updated with 6 more MIDIs. Eye of the Storm has been out for some time but I forgot to update everything here... Anyone remember this shit? I'd hidden the MIDI away in an empty MAP03 of this WAD because I planned to use it there and completely forgot about it, never continued with that WAD after posting it here and always thought that the MIDI was long gone, and then back in the autumn I thought about the WAD again, dug it up and suddenly realised that the lost MIDI could still be there, and sure enough there it was! The MIDI actually turns 7 years old this month so naturally it was in a bit of a rough state, so I gave it a bit of a polish and now finally here it is.

In bigger news, I just finished my music degree! For my big project at the end of it I made a 5-track EP called Voyager which I released last month, and you can find this at Bandcamp, Spotify, and on my Youtube channel. I'm super happy with how it's turned out but the reason I bring it up here is because I made MIDI mockups of each track before putting the real thing together, and now with a bit of post-release tweaking they too can now go off into the wild.

Here's a summary of the changes (quoting my post because I can't be bothered to setup all the links again :V). Thanks and enjoy!

On 2/7/2020 at 12:12 AM, Eris said:

Miscellaneous/Standalone MIDIs

Voyager EP MIDIs (2021)

Hey, silly question maybe, but do you have a MIDI version of Eviternity's eponymous track?

Occasionally, I still make MIDIs:

By the way just a quick note, if you use my MIDIs in your project, please credit me using my real name - Tristan Clark - I don't think I've been clear enough about this before but I want my music to be attached to my real name rather than a 10+ year old moniker so at this point I'm trying to phase out the 'Eris' name.

6 hours ago, Eris said:

1000 Lines 3 (2021)

Can confirm that this is an absolutely lovely track, a melodic medieval styled lute-focused song perfect for any kind of historical castle or village. It was an honor to make the map it was originally designed for.

Edited by Bauul

Small update, nothing notable but just doing a bit of rebranding and housekeeping - the ZIP is now on Dropbox and is slightly restructured, Doom projects now in their own subfolder. I've also thrown in the original version of Blood Rush that was included with the Plutonia MIDI Pack and marked the other one as an extended edit.

I'm hoping I can pick up the pace with music in general again next year, 2021 has sucked big time x_x