Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

‘Chair girl’ sentenced to two years of probation, ordered to pay $2,000 fine

Doesn't mean you get a free pass to be rude and pretentious. Are you this rude with your friends and family when they disagree with you too?

No, it's not the same thing, there's no comparison, one thing hurts/kills people directly, the other is an exchange of ideas, of words, if you think both of those are the same then there's something wrong with you.

I'm not trying to weasel around anything, I've said way before you come back here that I overreacted, why are you asking me to go back on my word and defend that idea? It's almost like you want to force this thread to go south again, first time I see someone actively trying to do that.

19 minutes ago, lwks said:

No, it's not the same thing, there's no comparison, one thing hurts/kills people directly, the other is an exchange of ideas, of words, if you think both of those are the same then there's something wrong with you.

I laid out why it's the exact same lack of care, and you saying that it isn't, based merely on potential outcome doesn't enter into this.

32 minutes ago, lwks said:

one thing hurts/kills people directly, the other is an exchange of ideas, of words, if you think both of those are the same then there's something wrong with you.

Read a history book, start with the Third Reich and how it came to be. When you're done we can discuss the outcome of an exchange of ideas.

Also, just as predicted: "It's just words, bruh... No big deal bruh..."

30 minutes ago, lwks said:

first time I see someone actively trying to do that.

I bet you can't say that with a straight face.

1 hour ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

I laid out why it's the exact same lack of care, and you saying that it isn't, based merely on potential outcome doesn't enter into this. 

It does, one thing pisses people like you off (for some reason I guess), the other one hurts people, it's as simple as that

1 hour ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

I bet you can't say that with a straight face.

I did

Execute her post-haste and be done with it. 

Straight-up execution is the only solution here, nothing less with suffice. The real question is what form of execution should it be? Death by hanging? Or perhaps tie her to a wooden shaft, build a nice fire and roast her? That way we can all tell stories around a comfy bonfire.....after the tiresome wailing dies down of course.

I think we're all in agreement that this girl is evil, perhaps even possessed by some demonic entity. Take note, if you will, of the swollen lips for example. Clear evidence of demonic possession. Look at the wide eyes as she throws the chair, a classic case of female hysteria. This woman is not in control of her faculties, it's past the point of exorcism or therapy.

Death is the only mercy we can give her now, although....subjecting her to a room full of wasps every day at sunset might draw the impurities from her blood. That may work. We should still burn her afterwards though, just to be sure she isn't a witch.

Anyway, that's my take on all of this. I know it's a little on the soft side, but it's a lot better than a limp-wrist stoning. You toss a few stones, there's some groaning and pleads for mercy, but everyone aims for the head and it's all over too fast. 

I mean really, what kind of message does that send to our youth?

5 hours ago, lwks said:

Doesn't mean you get a free pass to be rude and pretentious. Are you this rude with your friends and family when they disagree with you too?

Shut the fuck up, sea lion.