Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is this effect called?

Recommended Posts

What is this ambient effect called? Hazards such as slime, lava, and water have a glowing effect on the walls around them.

I've been trying to find a mod that's exactly like this, but to use with vanilla Doom.

Any info would be helpful.


I'm using the Enhanced Vanilla Project for example.


Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now