Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VanaheimRanger

Post a picture of your cat(s)!

this was back when I had four cats, the fatest one died recently but all the other three are fine (despite me not living with them anymore) 

that would be Devi, Kali, Sufi and Toshi (who wasn't  mine but from my housemate) 

IMG_20160430_230043.jpg

Edited by kalaeth : spelling -_-

On 4/10/2020 at 9:38 PM, User Name said:

I ain’t afraid of no pandemic!

BKtUFRe.jpg

That's making me want to walk my cat lol.  I usually "walk" him in my apt courtyard, but I had wanted to walk him out on the sidewalk.  This was years and years ago.  Not even sure where his harness is, atm.  He still gets to walk around the courtyard every once in a while, but when he comes back in, man, he begs and moans for hours to be let outside again.  It's rough lol.

Luna follows me everywhere if I'm walking the vicinity around home, even down to the local common in the evening; it's nearly half a mile from the apartments where I live down to the common, yet he follows me all the way. Problem is if he does it during the day, especially when everybody is walking dogs during the day due to Covid (we're allowed one exercise walk per day here in the UK) as he is frightened of them : I have tried him on a harness when there's a lot of people around, but when we're near home he doesn't really need it as he knows where everything is.

luna.jpg

EDIT: A short video of him on the common.

Edited by Martin Howe

With all the depressing crap that's happening these days, I think it's time to go back to cats:

mkgmg8D.jpg

We're having sporadic thunderstorms today. And Lilly doesn't like them. She figured out how to open up the cabinet under the bathroom sink within an hour after she was brought home. It's been her safe spot ever since. I scratched her chin, told her she didn't need to worry. She's inside, the thunder isn't going to hurt her. She purred, but I don't think she really believed me.

So many wonderful kitties <3 I like this thread. 

15 hours ago, Hellbent said:

Kitty cat

So... does that tongue just always stick out? It's adorable, but that's quite a few pictures. Lilly will stay still for hours on end, but at soon as I try to take a picture she fucks off. It's kind of like looking at looking at atomic particles, the act of observing them changes their behavior. But it did make me d'aww.

And I just realized it's been two years to the day since Lilly was adopted. It's a nice anniversary, especially with all the crap going on. So here's a picture of her trying to figure out how she can get outside so she can kill the birds in the yard.

IhdqMCD.jpg?2

And Grazza, really cute cats. But I hope you like ass prints on your window.

Edited by Jello

4 hours ago, SYS said:

So many wonderful kitties <3 I like this thread. 

I love this thread so much

It's a good thread. Hopefully it continues, because we all need to smile more. And kitties make me smile. But so do dogs. And Komodo Dragons. Really most animals that aren't disgusting parasites make me smile, or at least make me think "that's really neat". Like when I've come across a rattlesnake or black widow. It's neat, but I'm going to back the fuck away now. But it's neat.

Simi no longer belongs to me. My friend appropriated him many years ago. I had never seen him stick his tongue out like that when I had him. Apparently he does it every so often. Not sure why he does it, though.

((no more cats))

Another pic of my princess, you can tell from her face "did you wake me up only for this picture?" 

Edited by Misty

I used to have a cat, but lost him to old age + cancer. His name was Chester (a Persian)

1589736013_Screenshot_20200118-222843_OneUIHome.jpg.063e424bbabfb6c4afe606dcdc633b65.jpg

Couldn't find the original photo, but this was my phone background for the longest time. It's funny how cats dont rlly care what you do to them as long as it's not irritating. 

Here is another photo of him asking for food while I was working at my desk: 

20200424_090346.jpg.4a44818aac084ad92b82cbda47298612.jpg

I miss my cat, he was so loyal to me and always listened. 

Spoiler

After we put him down, he was buried in the backyard and has his own tree. 

20200516_183655.jpg.e0ab6b37697231ffaf4a5ffae963ad6f.jpg

1 hour ago, MLGari said:

Doomworld meet Ms. Penny

Cute kitty, I can see why you named her Penny. Well, welcome to Doomworld Penny. 

I need to post some new pictures of Lilly. It does help make the world feel less shitty. Now if she would just sit still for a picture. She seems to know what I'm doing, and she doesn't like it. Ugly ass cat. I came home tonight and she was laying in front of the door to greet me, had to literally use the door to push her to get inside, then she got up and sat there looking out the screen door. I figured I'd take a piss, and she'd be somewhere else, so I could close the door. She was, about two feet away from it, so I said "Okay, I'm going to close the door now Lilly"... she said "Nope", started rubbing her head against it while I was closing it and plopped her butt down to look out the screen door again.

My dog would've just jumped up as soon as the door was opened and ran to get a toy.

Still love her ugly ass though.

Time to wake this thread back up (I'm updating my own thread, that should be okay right ;p)

Loki in attack mode

20210511_004207.jpg

21 minutes ago, VanaheimRanger said:

Time to wake this thread back up (I'm updating my own thread, that should be okay right ;p)

Loki in attack mode

20210511_004207.jpg

Oddly enough, looks like a Loki. And I'm sure your kitty acts like a Loki as well. Cute cat.