Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Captain Red

Bad Habits...

Bad habits? Here's one: I sometimes respond to pointless threads and divulge embarrassing personal information. :p

I constantly throw a little block of wood in teh air. Bugs the hell otta the rest of my shop. >:)

Catching a squirrel on Friday nights when it's the full moon, eating the head and making a pentagram with it's blood while recitating demonic words in the woods, nothing special.

Another thing is I'm methodical , sometimes people tell me that. Maybe they're right since I've been doing the same basic stuff everyday for a couple of years...

you do that too? personaly i use a poodle, i hate those rat dog so much. and i do it every friday night.

i worked with a woman who worked for the county. she had to deal with, of all things, public masturbators. many between the ages of 15-25, strange for a hick county... well maybe not, inbreeding does lead to wierdness. she said these people who just wip it out anywere, and there were just as many girls doing it too. i think it was more common for the girls according to her. sometimes i plug the toilet with one of my famous monster turds. i once set a record of 3 feet unbroken turd!! i mean these things are freaking huge. seeing one could give a small child nightmares about monster man eating turds

"Sephy the Turdster" (or something).

Continously refreshing forums pages even though I know nothing have happened in the meantime.

Sephiroth said:

you do that too? personaly i use a poodle, i hate those rat dog so much. and i do it every friday night.

i worked with a woman who worked for the county. she had to deal with, of all things, public masturbators. many between the ages of 15-25, strange for a hick county... well maybe not, inbreeding does lead to wierdness. she said these people who just wip it out anywere, and there were just as many girls doing it too. i think it was more common for the girls according to her. sometimes i plug the toilet with one of my famous monster turds. i once set a record of 3 feet unbroken turd!! i mean these things are freaking huge. seeing one could give a small child nightmares about monster man eating turds

Name: Sephiroth
Title: God of Faulty Digesitve Systems

I pick my nose, sadly. never stopped doing it. but at least I don't drink, smoke, snort, huff or shoot up.

Bite teh side of my fingers, as a result they have massive cuts, scars, bruises, slashes, torn skin, damaged fingers ect.. and I tend to stay in my room for at least 13 hours a day.

DOOM Anomaly said:

Bite teh side of my fingers, as a result they have massive cuts, scars, bruises, slashes, torn skin, damaged fingers ect.. and I tend to stay in my room for at least 13 hours a day.

Reading that post was like looking at the mirror to me.

Disorder said:

yes, When I stay in my room, I have the door closed, window closed, and its usually hot, causing me to sweat causing..well, lets just say..."Plug it in, Plug it in"...

Disorder said:

Same with my fingers. Except that I tend to stick my fingers between things, usually in cabinets, car doors, cd-rom drive doors, and bike chains.

Apologising too much.
Biting nails/skin/cuticles.
Asking if Jay's ok every 5 minutes.
Leaving the toilet seat up and finding the cat in the loo the next day.
Forgetting EVERYTHING.
Worrying about money.
Talking about Jay's breasts on IRC (cuz they're boss).

Reclusiveness. If there's any others it keeps me from telling. Hah.

I rub my eyes too much. It causes my eyes to look all red and evil looking... 0_o

I think your avatar says it all.
Do you need some cream or something? It looks very painful. hehehe

Bad Habits? Well if I actually did stuff I might. :)

I must pick scabs! ARRRGHH! It's just so damn satisfying to get that semi-foriegn crust off of my body...BLAAAARGH!!!

I also do the fingerjunk-biting thing; same satisfyingness. Another wierd thing is that i sometimes stop blinking when i'm playing some mad DM or nightmare skill

I pick my scabs.
I pick everyone else's scabs.
I forget to think.
I forget to flush.
I forget a lot of things.
I think too little.
I think too much.
I don't know when to talk.
I don't know when to shutup.
I pretend too much.
I don't use my imagination right.
I breath.
I don't do drugs.
I care.

That enough bad habits for you?

I smoke and bite my nails. I also tend to sind along with my cd's on the train, which is funny when I'm absent mindedly singing the catchy, jazzy GWAR song "have you seen me?" sitting next to a five year old and their mother.

heres a lyric sample:

oderus said:

mommies, I've been stealin your babies,
gag the brat and maybe,
I'LL SUCK OUT HIS BRAINS!!

dead kids
they make me feel almost hard
go get one from the shoolyard
HE BLED LIKE A STUCK PIG!!

and it goes on to more after that. heh, I get nice looks after singing that song.

Spike said:

Apologising too much.
Biting nails/skin/cuticles.
Forgetting EVERYTHING.
Worrying about money.

Ditto.

I rub my eyes too much. It causes my eyes to look all red and evil looking... 0_o

Ditto.

- Then I scratch myself on my underarms, thighs and on the head.
- Get pissed off about trivial matters (Thank [higher power] that I don't have a g/f - she'd not only leave me after just three days, but she'd also start looking for ways to take revenge on me afterwards, which I don't have the time nor the temper to cope with)
- Wearing a fierce look on my face even though I'm not angry.
- daydreaming (there's a reason why I write fan fics)

I've probably forgotten something, cause I know that if I put a bit of work into it, I could write a damn assignment about how much I suck (including bad habits).

I go to "view new posts" and then refresh that once in a while.

Well, when I go driving I stay in my lane, but getting cut off it makes me insane. So I open the glove box, reach inside, I'm gonna wreck this fucker's ride. I guess I got a bad habit of blowin' away. Yeah I got a bad habit and it ain't goin' away.

myk said:

I go to "view new posts" and then refresh that once in a while.

For some reason I am denied access to "View new posts".

Perhaps they decided to take a few steps to contain me before I turn troll.

dsm said:

- daydreaming (there's a reason why I write fan fics)

I do that all the time, and I don't really see it as a bad habbit. It helps me get through the day.

Some more...

1. Tend to apologize, a lot, I apologize so much that people hate me for it and swear if I say it again they're gunna hunt me down and kill me.
  2. Scratch the back of my head and back of my upper neck, which makes it bleed under my hair and makes blood drip down the back of my neck and leaving a scab, that gets scratched and re-opened again.
  3. Tend to stay at my puter most of the day hoping a certain someone comes online on a messenger, doing so tends to make me miss several showers....about 6 every week :P
  4. I tend to seldomly look happy, I mope around, with a long sad face, and I seldomly talk, I just grunt, getting several pepole mad, and resorting to what I said in number one.
  5. I tend to missuse my manners, I dont use a fork and knife to cut a steak, I jab my fork into it and pick it up, and eat it off the fork like a giant piece. I also tend to use my hands to help me eat smaller foods that wont get on my fork or spoon.
  6. Tend to be a real sarcastic pompus jackarse, I insult sum1 like every 5 seconds, and expect it to be taken lightly and for them to laugh, doesnt always work out tho.
  7. I tend to insult myself put myself down and make me look bad, just for other peoples entertainment, and to cover up for someone elses misstakes, so I take the blame for them and make them look good. I do this alot, number one comes up again.

This is all I can remember right now, I'll return later with some more, right now, I gotta go, its my birthday and ppl are expecting me to leave my room...