Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DRM-MAN

Your favorite doom songs

Hey there everybody i want a your thoughts on music tracks from the doom games or favorites. latest?cb=20200223110214

15 minutes ago, seed said:

Kids these days don't bother verifying if maybe, just maybe, their question has been asked before.

To answer the question: D_Runnin.

1 minute ago, DRMman said:

Alright let's get this post deleted.

Report your opening post and flag it for closure so it will get locked whenever the staff is available.

Do not respond to any forthcoming comments that want to tell you the error of your ways or mock you. You got your penalty. :P

Just now, Redneckerz said:

Report your opening post and flag it for closure so it will get locked whenever the staff is available.

Do not respond to any forthcoming comments that want to tell you the error of your ways or mock you. You got your penalty. :P

lol.

15 minutes ago, Diabolución said:

This forum sometimes does seem like Groundhog Day due to so many cyclical topics.

Bill Murray Doom - someone get on that

Personally I have zero issues with repeated topics, it’s inherent to a subforum called Doom General

Into the Beast’s Belly

Death’s Bells

At Doom’s Gate

3 hours ago, LUISDooM said:

^^^Fart concert at Doom's Gate lol

Toilet's Lid*

OT:

DooM: Demons on the Prey.

DooM 2: The Demon's Dead.

Final DooM: Infinite (TNT), At Doom's Gate (Plutonia).

Doom 3: Cyberdemon.

Doom 2016: Death and Destruction.

DooM the Roguelike: Unholy Cathedral.

I Sawed the Demons is great and better than At Doom's Gate. There's also Donna to the Rescue and The Demon's from Adrians Pen.

I like on the hunt too because it's so ridiculous.

Doom 2 would be Running from Evil, Between levels, Message for the Archvile and Waiting for Romero to play. I know the last one is copy pasted from Pantera's Love, but whatever. 

Edited by Saltman

In general, I thought Doom 1's soundtrack was the best of the three (I'm counting Doom 2 and TNT's). Though, songs like Shawn's Got the Shotgun, Into Sandy's City, and Into the Beast's Belly are some of my favorite tracks. And the Plutonia MIDI pack project started by Jimmy would be a very close second, if I were inclined to include it in the four main IWAD soundtracks.

The Eviternity OST is probably my favorite custom PWAD soundtrack. I also thoroughly enjoyed the Sigil OST (Jimmy's MIDI's were great, but that MP3 selection of Buckethead songs is just delightful).

Loved the Doom 3 theme song, though the atmospheric soundscape and overall horror-themed ambiance of that game is absolutely remarkable and always worth returning to.

The DOOM 2016 OST is definitely near (if not at the top) of my list of favorite Doom soundtracks. "BFG Division" may be the greatest Doom song ever made, and I'll happily engage in fisticuffs with anyone who wishes to disagree.   

I really like the hell revealed soundtrack. Works so good in doom even though it was from rise of the triad

Memento Mori II's soundtrack is absolutely stellar. Love it.

My favorite song from Doom 1 would be E2M2's. It just perfectly encapsulates what Doom is about.

Don't have a Doom 2 favorite, I don't like them as much.

11 hours ago, seed said:

LINKS LINKS LINKS

Necromancy is strictly forbidden 391tvOm.png

on topic: my favourite song

IWAD - Waiting for Romero to play

Any WAD - Ancient Aliens map26