Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Omilab

Paranoid Map... third update

Hello guys, omilab here.

This is a single level wad. I want to share with al of you the updates and i will be happy if you play this map and give me you feedback again. 

1)No Mouselook, No jump

2)Tested on GZDoom and Zandronum

3)Have difficulty levels

4)Enjoy

Try first in HNTR or UV if you want die a lot. But please don´t use cheats. Paranoid.jpg.119d9a2dfa369b8dc4a4c38fce96b2ca.jpg

This is actually 4th update judging by your older threads. You should keep your updates in one thread instead posting multiple threads for each update. 

9 hours ago, Misty said:

This is actually 4th update judging by your older threads. You should keep your updates in one thread instead posting multiple threads for each update. 

how can update old posts?? idk why

I tested this now and have some feedback for you:

Spoiler

* Hurt-floors that aren't obvious, like a random sector in a maze without slime or lava, different floor-texture or anything. At the same time you have a slime-pit that aren't hurting. Might just be me who are bothered by this.
* The big door from the outdoor area where you meet the first cyber-demon, leading up to the yellow door was not opening automatically. Plus it was extremely slow. I guess that the idea is to keep the player from escaping the boss-battle or something. Perhaps let it trigger when the cyber-demon is defeated instead?

* Nice touch with the first arch-vile! I didn't see him coming at first, and he really threw me off balance, and I had to hunt him down in the maze before he revived too many barons. Which is the intended effect I guess? :)
* The outer area with the first cyber-demon was probably the nicest area of the wad. It was well thought out and offered a nice little challenge. One small oversight can be seen in the attached screenshot though.

All in all, too much maze for me, but offers a challenge if played according to the rules you defined, and I enjoyed testing it out.hole.jpg.abb52e4cc0c83bec83af0f99ab8e1cda.jpg

29 minutes ago, mmww said:

I tested this now and have some feedback for you:

Hide contents

* Hurt-floors that aren't obvious, like a random sector in a maze without slime or lava, different floor-texture or anything. At the same time you have a slime-pit that aren't hurting. Might just be me who are bothered by this.
* The big door from the outdoor area where you meet the first cyber-demon, leading up to the yellow door was not opening automatically. Plus it was extremely slow. I guess that the idea is to keep the player from escaping the boss-battle or something. Perhaps let it trigger when the cyber-demon is defeated instead?

* Nice touch with the first arch-vile! I didn't see him coming at first, and he really threw me off balance, and I had to hunt him down in the maze before he revived too many barons. Which is the intended effect I guess? :)
* The outer area with the first cyber-demon was probably the nicest area of the wad. It was well thought out and offered a nice little challenge. One small oversight can be seen in the attached screenshot though.

All in all, too much maze for me, but offers a challenge if played according to the rules you defined, and I enjoyed testing it out.hole.jpg.abb52e4cc0c83bec83af0f99ab8e1cda.jpg

ok thank, im gonna immprove again and im happy you enjoy the map. I see the sky texture here is an error taht will be fix. thanks

3 hours ago, 00_Zombie_00 said:

sasasa.jpg

Oh so easy, thanks... i will update this post when the maps improve. Thanks a lot