Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xanthier

help...anyone with corel paint?

Hey so I accidentally started making my zombie sprite using the wrong application so I made the the head in corel pain shop and it's saved in cpt...format, and can't be read by psp or any other app....is there someone that can help convert this for me so I can continue working on it...if not i'll have to start over, but if so...gimme your e-mail and I'll send you the files.
Thx

Oh and how do i make multiple quotes on the same post?

Use the "Save-as" command.

Xanthier said:

Oh and how do i make multiple quotes on the same post?

Easy. Quote like usual, but copy that, and instead of submitting, go back and quote someone else. Rinse & repeat.

"Save as"
Save the picture and remember to save it as bmp or gif (maybe psx also works, but I'm not sure)

OR...

1. start Corel draw
2. open your zombie cpt
3. open a gif or bmp or jpg file
4. copy-paste the zombie image into the other file.
5. save the file

You now have a zombie.gif or bmp or jpg with the pallet from the original gif/bmp/jpg!

good luck!

m0l0t0v said:

OR...

1. start Corel draw
2. open your zombie cpt
3. open a gif or bmp or jpg file
4. copy-paste the zombie image into the other file.
5. save the file

You now have a zombie.gif or bmp or jpg with the pallet from the original gif/bmp/jpg!

good luck!

will that work? thanks your the first one that didn't treat me like an idiot....cps will not save bmp or jpg only cps guys...it had jpg but it always came out corrupted

Xanthier said:

thanks your the first one that didn't treat me like an idiot....

Huh? Where did I say "You're an idiot!" or anything else insinuating that you should be idiotic?
Because I can't see it ANYWHERE in my post no matter how hard I look at it.

I believe what he meant is "You are the first ones to not treat me like an idiot." He's being nice. =)

Nanami said:

I believe what he meant is "You are the first ones to not treat me like an idiot." He's being nice. =)

Oh, sorry.

Xanthier said:

thanks your the first one that didn't treat me like an idiot...

There is no idiot. :)

Oh, there is an idiot. Not necessarily in this thread, but these forums reek of idiot. I feel like Mario on whatever tropical island he ended up on, and the 'delete thread' is my 'spray water' button.

Katarhyne said:

Oh, there is an idiot. Not necessarily in this thread, but these forums reek of idiot. I feel like Mario on whatever tropical island he ended up on, and the 'delete thread' is my 'spray water' button.

I'm assuming thats a reference to Mario Sunshine, but not having played it i can only guess, and yes, it's a world chocked full of morons...unfortunately, I'm not the brightest, I say stupid things without thinking first, a bad habit. But i know my limitations, unlike others, who live under a black cloud of their own foolishness.