Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
protgent

Tower breaking

Question

So my friend was making a doom mod. Specifically an adventures of square mod. In one of the previews they sent me of the mod, they walked near this building and a bunch of smoke appears from the building falling apart. How do I do this for my self? How do i make a smoke actor get bigger when spawned and start to disappear after a while? When i say falling apart i mean the sector that is raised just falls down.

2 answers to this question

On 3/2/2020 at 4:58 PM, Tuckymonster said:

So my friend was making a doom mod. Specifically an adventures of square mod. In one of the previews they sent me of the mod, they walked near this building and a bunch of smoke appears from the building falling apart. How do I do this for my self? How do i make a smoke actor get bigger when spawned and start to disappear after a while? When i say falling apart i mean the sector that is raised just falls down.

A combination of using QuakeEx for a shaking effect, lowering the building sector, and spawning a couple of smoke actors that spawns a bigger version of itself on death is how I'd imagine it would work.