Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrewB

Most anticipated movie?

This poll is brought to you by me.  

35 members have voted

1. 1. This poll is brought to you by me.

• Analyze That
    • Die Another Day (007)
    • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
    • Hours, The
    • Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers
    • Star Trek: Nemesis
    • Talk To Her

It was? I would never have known it was by you, heheh.

Anyway, the one I'm most waiting for is the next Lord of the Rings movie. This trilogy is reminiscent of the first Star Wars trilogy (1977 - 1983). So far, these movies are just as good. I just hope this trend continues.

Following closely is Star Trek: Nemesis. This one looks like it will be a good one, too.

Third is the James Bond movie. You know, I'd like to see them revive SPECTER (or is it spelled RE?) for a future movie or two.

One movie I will not be looking forward to is that Harry Potter movie.

Analyze That
What is it?

Die Another Day (007)
Maybe.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
/me hides in fear

Hours, The
What is it?

Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers
Gotta see the first one first.

Star Trek: Nemesis
Yes.

Talk To Her
What is it?

Analyze That - Sequel to Analyze This. You'd think they would come up with a more original name, but...
The Hours - No idea
Talk to Her - Not a clue

I vote for the Two Towers.

star trek: nemesis and harry potter I would go see, but wont cry if I miss them.

die another day? meh.

ananlyze that? no.

the hours and talk to her I've never heard of.

Analyze that : Noppers

Die Another Day: yeah, sure why not.

Harry Potter and the Chanber of Secrets: My former step-dad tried to take me to it...Not gunna work, DOOM Anomaly loaths The Harry Potsmoker.

Hours, The: Never heard of it actually so I'm not fully sure.

Lord of the Rings: the Two Towers: Yes, definately a must see for me, seen the first one, loved it, got the Twin Towers game for ma PS2 Love it.

Star Trek: Nemesis: No, I'm not much of a star Trek fan, never was, never will be, same as Star Wars.

Talk To Her: Well, I have never heard of this movie untill now so I'm not really all that sure about it.

Did you know there's a lobby of people who want The Two Towers to get a name change because of the terrorist attacks?

Idiots... Everywhere idiots...

Ichor said:

Analyze That - Sequel to Analyze This. You'd think they would come up with a more original name

So, what, Analyze This 2 is a better name? :P

there was some talk of a Neuromancer movie, well the project may be dead and buried by now, but i'm still waiting for that one :)

Ct_red_pants said:

Did you know there's a lobby of people who want The Two Towers to get a name change because of the terrorist attacks?

I know. Totally insane. Especially when the old Wembley stadium in London has always been, and still is, called the Twin Towers. But there's never been a campaign to change that name. (although it is really only a pet name)

As for the poll, can I choose two? I can't wait for Bond or LOTR. Bond looks like one of the best ever, but I still think LOTR will beat it, so my vote goes there.

Ichor: yeah, bring back SPECTRE! There's nothing wrong with today's baddies, but you couldn't beat those early Bonds for atmosphere....

Ultimate DooMer said:

I can't wait for Bond

I kinda lost enthusiasm after I found out Madonna's done the title song... and I also thought TWINE was kinda balls. Oh well, it wasn't the first so-so bond movie (Octopussy and Living Daylights come to mind), so maybe this one might be better.

Well, let's see.

Analyze That looks incredibly dumb. A mob boss gets out of jail by acting crazy and then his psychologist is forced to let him live with him? What the fuck? I've seen multiple previews, and I'm not even almost interested.

Die Another Day (007) - I hate Bond. I can't stand Bond. I've never been able to stand Bond. I think Bond is a pussy, and a fag, too. Fuck Bond.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - Whee.

Hours, The - What?

Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers - Almost got my vote, but then I realized that it's not even a question of whether or not I want to see it. I HAVE to. It's in my blood, as a geek.

Star Trek: Nemesis - I used to like Star Trek. I used to give respect to it, as a geek, but I really don't care anymore. I can't stand Star Trek (though I like it more than Star Wars).

Talk To Her - What?

GooberMan said:

I kinda lost enthusiasm after I found out Madonna's done the title song... and I also thought TWINE was kinda balls. Oh well, it wasn't the first so-so bond movie (Octopussy and Living Daylights come to mind), so maybe this one might be better.

Yeah, TWINE was a bit of a disappointment, especially after the previous two. (which both rocked IMO) Still, this one looks great (and the tune isn't bad compared to some of the others)

I'd really like to see The Twin Towers, since the Lord of the Rings left off in a cliff-hanger way. Also, I really wanna see Die Another Day. I love James Bond movies, especially new ones.
The rest I've never heard of, or simply don't care to see them.

Ichor said:
Katarhyne - Almost got your vote? Then what did you vote for?

Katarhyne said:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - Whee.

That's what I suspected, but it's not always easy to read text and determine its meaning.

As for Harry Potter, I've never liked the books or the movies and probably never will. By the way, I heard somewhere that Rowling may not be writing any more books for the series. It's probably just a silly rumor though.

analyze that-the first one was quite amusing,but i probably pick up the video instead.the story make no sense?it`s comedy anyway
die anothe day-no another Bond,please
Harry potter and (insert what you like) - the book is better than movie
LOTR:two towers-must see on big screen
Star Trek-i never watch any trek film.i should watch the former before this.
Talk to her/Hours, the - what`re these?

The Two Towers definately gets my vote, and so does NEMeSIS because it looks like the best on in a while (don't get any ideas toke, I'm not a trekkie heh).

The next bond also is teh win!!1111

Harry cockler can fuck off, and the rest of them fail it miserably.

Kthxbye

Rowling just turned in the draft for the upcoming Harry Potter book this week.

I liked the books, somewhat, but the first movie sucked ass.

TTT ALL THE WAY.

Forget all those. I've been anticipating the Aliens Vs Predator movie for the past 10 or so years, and i'm still waiting :(

Edit: Post 100! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ct_red_pants said:

you have got to be kidding me. Anyway this is the movie I'm waiting for. And the idiocy of people rarely suprises me anymore but this did. Wow.

The whole TTT name change thing started as a troll on the internet.

I wouldn't doubt that there are SOME idiots out there that want the name changed, but blessedly they are in the extreme minority group of semi-vegetative idiots.

Bah, you LOTR whores.

Die Another Day, though part of me wants to say Star Trek, but can't.

Disorder said:

I met the nun from that movie desecration. she came into the tower video I was working in and wanted to buy a copy. she was mad drunk and said she didn't get paid enough for the role. LOL