Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
twistedhydrgoen

What would you do if an actual invasion of Earth by Hell happened?

5 hours ago, Gez said:

you'd probably be choking to death as all the Earth's oxygen is consumed to maintain these giant flaming pentagrams visible from space.

It's unlikely that there would be pentagrams since they are a religious symbol created by man.

If, in the event of a Demon Apocalypse, you see someone wearing a stack of helmets and chugging blue drank like a motherfucker, that would be me. Say hello!

7 hours ago, Egg Boy said:

I'd just hide up a flight of 24 unit high stairs.

Honestly, the only correct answer.

SR50 to my nearest hometown hellportal and speedrun through literal hell to cheese out the Icon of Sin with mouselook.

Invasion ended, Hell wrecked, and if I am lucky also netting a world record that would make even ZeroMaster blush!

If you die during the hell invasion and were a bad person where do you go? If hell is on earth do you just go to earth again? Do you end up in Detroit?

11 hours ago, Avoozl said:

It's unlikely that there would be pentagrams since they are a religious symbol created by man.

0:10

Demons don't care about intellectual property.

actually new plan, if I blew my brains out my cat's would not survive long, so I guess kill one of those possessed human things, since they aren't really human anymore cook em into a stew, feed them to my cats because all cats are just malevolent gargoyles anyway, hold out for as long as I can, eating mostly possessed human and any other demon that's weak enough to die from standard weapons, probably die from a stray Cacodemon shot

12 hours ago, SirJuicyLemon said:

i'd try to run/lure them in some way to get them aligned and wait for the infighting to happen

if you walk into a Cyberdemon at the right position you can trap them and the lost souls will take care of them

Technically you have no way of knowing how anyone would react because such an event has not happened yet. Maybe you will freeze. Maybe you will tie your shoe laces and nothing more. Maybe you buy an ice cream or a copy Doom 2016 without the disc in it.

I assume most of us will keep on doing the same thing, and create threads here with the following titles:

• ''Which source port is the best?''
  • ''What do you think of Brutal Doom?''
  • ''I hate the Lost Soul so much. What Doom monster do you hate?''
  • ''Terrywads: Why aren't they discussed on Doomworld?''
  • ''Let us talk here about how Linguica still discovers new mapping tricks as the end draws near''
  • ''Announcing KBDoom/Legacy 2: First release''
  • ''Can't seem to make a room in Doom Builder''
  • ''GZDoom crashes for me. Any tips?''
  • ''Favorite WAD you have played since you were little?''
  • ''Have you ever been mellow?''
  • ''ghwetreht OCYUIP29.com'' <- Spam

6 hours ago, Skootroot said:

Im boutta clap some hot demon cheeks 

nemanja-stankovic-doomhellknight-zbrush-sculptpolypaint.jpg

Lawrence-Gayming-Cyberdemon.png

Spoiler

10 minutes ago, Egg Boy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Humiliating a Cyberdemon 

On 3/4/2020 at 10:28 PM, Avoozl said:

This is a weird threshold to hit regarding suspension of disbelief 

On 3/5/2020 at 3:28 PM, Danzer said:

I would commit impse.

Some danced around it, but I was waiting for someone to just come out and say it.