Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DoomedDude

Shon's Shamebox of Cheats

Shon has been cheating for quite some time now. He's been kicked out of the speedrun discord and banned from submitting any new demos to DSDA. His cheating has been so extensive that instead of going through his hundreds of demos one by one, the archive just marked all of them as dubious, because this life is too short. Despite all of that, he's been posting new obviously cheated demos in here. So here's a split thread for everything Shon-related my fellow mods or I find questionable.

-dew

-------------------------------------------------

(dew: The following demos are among Shon's first submissions. They're not cheated per se, but they use longtics. This is not mentioned in the textfile, thus it went unmarked in both archives, and one might argue longtics turning provides an advantage in heavily optimized movement-based runs such as nomo.)

-------------------------------------------------

Episode 2: The Shores of Hell NoMo in 3:23 (without e2m8)

e2m1-e2m7 (nomo) 3.23.zip

Edited by dew

"This is technically a world record since nobody has done a NoMo run of episode 2 or at least submitted one to DSDA or SR.com that I could find"

Record on dsda is 2:53 by 4shockblast

It's actually put on the e2m1 page since it isn't the full episode but just a "movie that starts on e2m1"

I turned off shorttics to help get the right angle to press the exit switch from the void glide in e2m6 and I forgot to re-enable shorttics.