Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dewmguy

System requirements released

Not sure what to pick it up for yet. My PC could use an upgrade but that's not an option atm. I have an i5 6500, 8gb ram and a GTX 1070, or the option of playing it on an Xbox one x. Can't decide!

That's good enough, and if you value playing with a keyboard and mouse PC is a nobrainer.

Right. I think the PC will do alright at decent settings after the revisions they posted. Probably just gonna go with that :)

I'm personally rather salty about the 50 gb download size. I know that's kind of a standard for AAA games these days, but I'm unfortunate enough to live in place with no fiber connection (and no option for installing one) so these kinds of file sizes are very much an annoyance to me.

In my opinion it would be cool if developers could release a separate version without all the 4k textures, which I reckon takes up the majority of the size. But oh well.

6 hours ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

I mean I thought same but once I made the switch to 1440, I can't go back, 1080p is just too blurry and jagged for me now.

I should point out that it depends on the monitor, and I have two 27" 1080p monitors at 60Hz max, and they would've cost me a pretty penny, had it not been for a windfall. 60Hz at most is fine for me, I don't think my GPU or monitors could handle faster frame rates.

15 hours ago, Novaseer said:

On high/ultra you'll probably manage it. If you're intending running on ultra-nightmare settings you'll need an upgrade.

what kind of upgrade would you suggest? cpu or gpu?

looks like my 960 isn't going to cut it this time. maybe it'll be optimized enough that it runs well if i'm lucky, otherwise i may have to sit out on launch day.