Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomkid

DOOM E1M1 WORLD RECORD SPEEDRUN BEATED TWICe IN ONE MONTH (6 seconds e1m1 god = doomkid)

Well that's how you show the game who's the boss I guess :p .

So good it makes the game crumble before your feet.

20 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

What's great about @Magicana's video in particular is that as soon as IDCLIP is turned on, the encoder completely and utterly shits the bed.

Your awesomeness at Doom is so great it cannot even be witnessed, lest the viewer be thrown mad by your display of unparalleled, inconceivable levels of skill.

image.png.af9e4828585f13e16feda6a515184751.png

I have no idea what happened here, but it doesn't happen when I play the video back!

Edit: Found the problem. Drop the video quality to the opposite of the meme quality of this thread. Should fix itself.

LOL that is hilarious! The first time I saw it I thought it was intentional!

Sorry kid, i actually did e1m1 in 0 seconds AND when doom was only released for 1 hour! Bet you can't beat that huh?? Don't ask for proof my claim is legitimate

1 hour ago, pc234 said:

Sorry kid, i actually did e1m1 in 0 seconds AND when doom was only released for 1 hour! Bet you can't beat that huh?? Don't ask for proof my claim is legitimate

I beat it in 1 hour when Doom was only released for 0 seconds.

Guest Unregistered account

Amateurs. Absotute ametaurs .  Here is my world record run...........

Behold , the worldsfirst MINUS 2 SECOND SPEEDRUN, as you can sEe ive already completed the run, then two seconds later I actually start the run, etherefore making it a negative 2 second run!!!

Edited by Unregistered account

Back in 1994, urban legends began to circulate around the nascent Doom community that there was a way to skip the entirety of E1M1 and warp from the start room to the exit room. With the first map editors, people searched in vain for this skip. Finally, the community resigned itself to the fact that the skip was mere fiction.

Then came whispers that Romero had embedded the skip in the code itself, but that it required a pixel-perfect run at a precise spot in the start room in order to trigger the skip, which was why no one could find it in the map itself; it was never there. Once the source code was released, users began to comb through it, looking for the skip, but they could never find it. Again, the community resigned itself to having to play through the entirety of E1M1.

But now, everyone, the final stone has been uncovered. The mystery that long ago was dismissed as the ravings of fevered minds has been solved.

SirJuicyLemon has found the fabled E1M1 level skip.

8 minutes ago, Pegleg said:

Back in 1994, urban legends began to circulate around the nascent Doom community that there was a way to skip the entirety of E1M1 and warp from the start room to the exit room. With the first map editors, people searched in vain for this skip. Finally, the community resigned itself to the fact that the skip was mere fiction.

Then came whispers that Romero had embedded the skip in the code itself, but that it required a pixel-perfect run at a precise spot in the start room in order to trigger the skip, which was why no one could find it in the map itself; it was never there. Once the source code was released, users began to comb through it, looking for the skip, but they could never find it. Again, the community resigned itself to having to play through the entirety of E1M1.

But now, everyone, the final stone has been uncovered. The mystery that long ago was dismissed as the ravings of fevered minds has been solved.

SirJuicyLemon has found the fabled E1M1 level skip.

who would have thought that you had to go straight forward to pull this off lol
r.i.p imp

3 minutes ago, SirJuicyLemon said:

who would have thought that you had to go straight forward to pull this off lol
r.i.p imp

akshchuelley if you were good you'd know you need to strafe to the left by exactly 1.40329 map units and rotate your mouse to the right by 0.7724 degrees just before you reach the teleport, git gud noob

3 minutes ago, Novaseer said:

akshchuelley if you were good you'd know you need to strafe to the left by exactly 1.40329 map units and rotate your mouse to the right by 0.7724 degrees just before you reach the teleport, git gud noob

that's envy speaking u kno

Just now, SirJuicyLemon said:

that's envy speaking u kno

nah mate i can do it, you don't need proof though you just need to believe that I can

4 minutes ago, Novaseer said:

nah mate i can do it, you don't need proof though you just need to believe that I can

ok BOOMER

after 350004 trys i finnally did it, i broken the uvmax REcORRD, you will won't beleieve the tIme i got!!!: 

im an ABsoulTE LEGENd!!

7 minutes ago, JonaG said:

after 350004 trys i finnally did it, i broken the uvmax REcORRD, you will won't beleieve the tIme i got!!!: 

im an ABsoulTE LEGENd!!

So fast your framerate couldn't keep up with you.

The demons died of old age by the time you got to them.

Guest Unregistered account

How many layers of irony are we on now

44 minutes ago, JonaG said:

im an ABsoulTE LEGENd!!

This is clearly tool-assisted

Only the most skilled players play with obscenely high Gamma- it's what gives you the edge and added skill

I wish I had recorded my 4 seconds run years ago. Maybe I can pull my old Doom logs and record in now... *thinking*

thank you doomkid very inspire by the way i just beat the ENTIRE GAME faster than any one jake from skool go fuk urself told u i could do it!!!

sory about the framerate my computer is really bad

2 minutes ago, xdarkmasterx said:

thank you doomkid very inspire by the way i just beat the ENTIRE GAME faster than any one jake from skool go fuk urself told u i could do it!!!

pretty surprised it wasn't  recorded with unregistered hypercam 2

At first glance, I thought Doomkid had been hacked by some tryhard gamer kiddie. Took me quite a while... too long for comfort actually.

Wow, seeing all these amazing e1m1 world record is so impressive! Looking forward to even more WR breaking, there’s still room to shave a few minutes off the current time.

2 minutes ago, FractalBeast said:

At first glance, I thought Doomkid had been hacked by some tryhard gamer kiddie. Took me quite a while... too long for comfort actually.

No hacking, it turns out I’ve always been a try hard gamer kiddie!

41 minutes ago, xdarkmasterx said:

Oh boy, some speedrunner it's mad at you and reported your real WR Video, my take it's was Doom Kid.