Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Radial

Favourite song in the soundtrack?

This can be from 2016, eternal, 64, 3, 2 or 1.

Nobody Told Me About ID is my personal favorite. The synth works well, and the accordion (at least i think its accordion) works really well, makes it sound epic, definitely fitting of the cyberdemon.

Running from evil. 

I guess because I started on II but it's all good though, I think Doom is kinda up there with other major gaming franchises music wise? Or is that just me? 

I find myself coming back to songs like At Doom's Gate (a classic), Nobody Told Me About ID, The Healer Stalks, Into Sandy's City, and The Demon's Dead pretty often. There's probably others I can't remember at the moment, as well.

Intermission is by far my favorite. That's some sick guitar, and the drum beats at the beginning pump you up like nothing else.

Suspense.

This is the kind of theme that starts to make you feel hopeless, that regardless of how many demons you kill, there will be another legion to take their place. That you, like all you stand for, are destined to die off, and accept the defeat of the human race.

Spoiler

Others:

The Healer Stalks - Basically Hellevator's tune.

Into Sandy's City - The HASPICHORD.

Waiting for Romero to Play - The oddly pleasant tune of this track makes you think about Hell - its meaning, its purpose, and its citizen.

Into Sany's City and I Sawed the Demons are absolute bangers

Hallo,

Yes, of course! I like them all. Check this out if you still don't know. It's the IDKFA musicpack from Andrew Hulshult.

MfG

The classic games have been talked about so much, so I'll put here my favorite track from Doom 2016.

Harbinger

Really like the homage to Doom 3. And the calm parts get me going. Especially in the level they play in between fights (Destroyed Argent Facility I think it was), making it my favorite level from the entire game.

People have already made posts like this before, anyways mine is half of the tnt soundtrack.

1 hour ago, idbeholdME said:

The classic games have been talked about so much, so I'll put here my favorite track from Doom 2016.

Huh, i've never thought about which ones in D2016 i liked the most too much. I think that I really like the ambient chants that you hear in hell, the one that sounds like e1m8 i think? It's beautiful ambient music, to be honest.

Donna to the Rescue, as heard in Doom 1's E3M2: Slough of Despair. So catchy!

The Healer Stalks, as heard in Doom II's MAP02: Underhalls. Really chill.

Human BBQ, as heard in TNT's MAP02 of the same name. Borked and non-borked flavors, idk I always liked how it sounded in Doom95 before hearing it proper.

Probably Shawn's Got The Shotgun, although there are many more that I like. I have a hard time deciding :b

49 minutes ago, stratazar said:

sign of evil 

Correct!

For me it's the following:

The Ultimate Doom: Hiding the Secrets from E1M9, E2M9, and E4M9

Doom 2: The Dave D. Taylor Blues from MAP08, MAP14, and MAP22

Doom 3: Title Theme by Tweaker

Doom 2016: Rip & Tear 

When I first heard this MIDI it creeped the shit outta me. I knew E2 and E3 were going to be a lot harder and more eerie than E1, and I was right.

Oh boy, Hiding the Secrets from all the secret levels, except for E2M9. I used to play these levels because of this song.

Also Suspense from E1M5. I like the quote to that epic YouTube comment above

6 hours ago, TheNoob_Gamer said:

Suspense.

This is the kind of theme that starts to make you feel hopeless, that regardless of how many demons you kill, there will be another legion to take their place. That you, like all you stand for, are destined to die off, and accept the defeat of the human race.

Doom - Donna to the Rescue.

Doom 2 - Doom.

Final Doom (TNT) - Into the Beast's Belly.

PSX Doom - The Broken Ones.

Doom 64 - Lamentation of the Forgotten.

DooM Episode 1 - Hiding the Secrets, At Doots Gate, Dark Halls

DooM Episode 2 - Nobody Told Me About ID

DooT Episode 3 - Untitled, Deep In The Code, Donna to the rescue

DooM II: Hell on Earth - Running from evil, Countdown to death, David D. Taylor Blues, INTO SANDY'S CITY, Bye Bye American Pie

TNT: Memevelution - Human BBQ.

Somehow, I forgot to mention I Sawed the Demons in my earlier post. Probably my favourite track from that game.