• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ragher

Announcement: DOOM Reckoning II

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_Doom_20200315_120712.png.f4c8c49c034db7296997b93b5f9300f8.png

DOOM Reckoning II

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... or Reck2 for short.

Welcome to DOOM Reckoning II, a bigger, badder continuation from right where you left off in Reckoning 1.

"You clenched your teeth for a fight at their grounds, but you find yourself back at the already overrun base. You have no choice but to push through, what else were you going to do anyways...?"

Features:

- 1+ hour gameplay

- shit ton of demons to tear through

- a level thrice the size of the first one

- ONLY 2 archviles this time...

- Original soundtrack

Release Date: TBA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A message from the creator:

Hey guys! Long time no see, huh? Yeah, remember when I said this was coming out in august last year? Well, things got a little complicated for me and I just didn't have time nor the motivation. But guess what, the motivation is back, baby! I'm not going to tell you the exact date yet, it's because I don't want to make any promises in case the things that happened last year happen again. This WAD actually had several versions until I finally settled for this one.

Once again, don't expect anything too extraordinary from this level, I'm still a junior level designer that just wants to have fun while making this kind of stuff.

Anyways, enough rambling, here are some screenshots:

RECK21.png.5d8ddee9d1526f8d471e7fae64acbf0b.pngRECK22.png.1c5b6d96776310c45e3b9f83a18117e4.pngRECK23.png.ad21a906a1b3db31ae6c2aa2f4948d62.pngRECK24.png.a99b74a0f0c3ff700a2fdf6250eaa383.png