Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Serafettin6 B

Which classic Doom monster is your favorite

It's a tough choice between the Arch-Vile and Cacodemon, but if I had to choose, I'd pick Cacodemon.

The Cacodemons have that malicious smile but damn they are cute I love seeing them.

The Cyberdemon has always been the most frightening to me, so it gets to be a favourite too. (Even if really fighting it does come down to shoot it until it dies, while strafing)

47 minutes ago, Boaby Kenobi said:

I always feel a little guilty when I kill a knight or baron as the noise they make when they fall is sad.

Yeah, they sound really disappointed with themselves for failing their Spider-Momma!

On 3/16/2020 at 9:44 PM, Krenium said:

Screenshot_Doom_20200316_164130.png.472afde5d1d95948dbe3ed68993ff0ee.png

Β 

I love chainsawing these guys and dodging their blasts makes me feel like Neo.

What XP mod is that?

I've always had a soft spot for the imps. their designs and the sounds they made always intrigued me.Β 

Β 

The hell knights and barons of Doom 64. The source of many of my nightmares for years.Β 

Β 

The Barons have a terrifying alert sound in the original, but Aubrey Hodges' sound effects make it even more hair raising.Β 

15 hours ago, Mr. Impso said:

I've always had a soft spot for the imps. their designs and the sounds they made always intrigued me.Β 

Really? That's a surprise

Β 

John Romero's headΒ Design-wise, either the Caco,Β Pain Elemental, or Arachnotron. Lost Souls are also nicely simple.

In terms of combat, Barons and Revenants are pretty satisfying to finish off.

Archvile. Being able to quickly resurrect enemies, looking and sounding creepy and having a devastatingΒ flame attack.