Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrewB

How often do you bathe or shower?

Pick the option closest to what your answer is.  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the option closest to what your answer is.

• Twice a day or more.
    • Daily.
    • Every 2-3 days.
    • About twice a week.
    • Weekly or so.
    • Twice a month or rarer.

DOOM Anomaly showers daily, but sometimes misses a few. Would shower twice a day but because of the drout, our water consumption is somewhat limited.

As rarely as possible.

However, saying I bathe or shower twice a month or less is somewhat misleading - I wash up with a washrag and soap every day. I'm hydrophobic, you see. >.<

Katarhyne said:

As rarely as possible.

However, saying I bathe or shower twice a month or less is somewhat misleading - I wash up with a washrag and soap every day. I'm hydrophobic, you see. >.<

DOOM Anomaly tried that b4, but then room started to smell and smell baked into clothes and smell baked into skin and DOOM Anomaly smelled really bad, then DOOM Anomaly took shower and rejoiced...Room still smells tho >_<

Ct_red_pants said:

DOOM Anomaly's hydrophobic now?

Not really, DOOM Anomaly just doesn't like to shower cuz it waste it's time, and smell baked into skin, so DOOM Anomaly enternaly smell....But DOOM Anomaly is working on it, or so it keeps telling itself. But DOOM Anomaly doesnt smell, DOOM Anomaly Just thinks it smells, no smell baked into skin any more, and DOOM Anomaly now rejoices.

Everyday before work. And then on ocassions before bed at night.

You're not trying to work out some sort of schedule to spy on us are you? :P

mmnpsrsoskl said:

You're not trying to work out some sort of schedule to spy on us are you? :P

hahahah he is!! Luckily for me, Nobody would dare to want to spy nor stalk me!! BWhahahahahhaa

Hydrophobic... that's cute... so... do you drink water much? I hear it's necessary for survival. :P

In this desert-climate, with the humidity low, showering can dry you out a lot. Blargh. Still, can't be greasy... Daily.

I shower daily, another time if i've done something ultra-strenuous. I've got bad skin, and sometimes i get a type of rash from sweating...big pain in the ass (or more specifically an itchy chest) I wash my hands alot. I used to have a sort of...i forget the name of it, but it was like a repetitiveness to wash my hands (<SOMETHING>/<SOMETHING> disorder) but i got over that.

I shower every couple days or so. Back in the summer I would go as long as 5 or 6 days without showering, simply cause I had nowhere to go and nothing that would call for me to take a shower.

Every morning, when I have time. I didn't have time this morning, so I just put on some deoderant, changed my shirt, and ran to class. I love college.

TheHighestTree said:

I wash my hands alot. I used to have a sort of...i forget the name of it, but it was like a repetitiveness to wash my hands (<SOMETHING>/<SOMETHING> disorder) but i got over that.

Obsessive/compulsive? Kinda like Marc Sommers?

Katarhyne said:

That, and it's a bitch to get that kitty suit dry again once it's soaked. ;-P

Every night before 'bed'. In my bussiness being clean for the evening shift is important, you know.

Nightly, usually just after a workout. Sweaty bedclothes ain't nice.

I could hardly function without a bath each day before getting dressed.

ravage: What the hell is it with all this fur crap? Damn it, explain!

DooMer 4ever said:

Twice a week maybe. I hate it when my skin starts to ticle after being in shower. That doesn't happen in summers though.

Ultraviolet said:

In this desert-climate, with the humidity low, showering can dry you out a lot. Blargh. Still, can't be greasy... Daily.

Ever hear of lotion?

Grazza said:

See new thread by me.

Grazza said:

Take a look at his avatar, I think that pretty much explains it all. I think he was a wolf or something in a past life :)