Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Roby Lla

Dread:My Doom 2 Project

Recommended Posts

This is my first doom project(not my first doom wad).I don't know how to do screenshots,so if you want them please advise me a good way to do screenshots.Thx

Share this post


Link to post

I am not very good at mapping(in fact for now there aren't any new maps).If you or someone you know is a good mapper then please create 1 or 2 maps for my wad.Thx

Share this post


Link to post

I just updated it:https://drive.google.com/open?id=17q5B2C1WYgYMwEKbA3SifOZHAEWGeLYY

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Roby Lla said:

This is my first doom project(not my first doom wad).I don't know how to do screenshots,so if you want them please advise me a good way to do screenshots.Thx

What source port are you using? Most of these usually use the Print Screen key to take screenshots.

Share this post


Link to post

I am using gzdoom and i know how to do screenshots but i don't know where they are saved

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Roby Lla said:

I am using gzdoom and i know how to do screenshots but i don't know where they are saved

Check the screenshot_dir in your .ini file. Usually set by default (or empty in the .ini file), they are stored in the home directory C:/My Documents/Users/*yourcomputername*/.zdoom (can be found by enabling hidden files & folders) or C:/ZDOOMDAT.

Share this post


Link to post

Where is the info about this project? You need to put it into OP.

If you want to attract attention to your wad/mod/game or whatever, you NEED to include essential info & screenshots to give people idea on what they are dealing with.

On 3/20/2020 at 9:45 AM, Roby Lla said:

I am not very good at mapping(in fact for now there aren't any new maps).If you or someone you know is a good mapper then please create 1 or 2 maps for my wad.Thx

Learn how to map & stop asking others to work for you. This ain't your project if you're gonna ask others to make maps for ya.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×