Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Roby Lla

Dread:My Doom 2 Project

Uh... any more info about your project? Screenshots, game story, etc. etc....

This is my first doom project(not my first doom wad).I don't know how to do screenshots,so if you want them please advise me a good way to do screenshots.Thx

I am not very good at mapping(in fact for now there aren't any new maps).If you or someone you know is a good mapper then please create 1 or 2 maps for my wad.Thx

1 hour ago, Roby Lla said:

This is my first doom project(not my first doom wad).I don't know how to do screenshots,so if you want them please advise me a good way to do screenshots.Thx

What source port are you using? Most of these usually use the Print Screen key to take screenshots.

10 minutes ago, Roby Lla said:

I am using gzdoom and i know how to do screenshots but i don't know where they are saved

Check the screenshot_dir in your .ini file. Usually set by default (or empty in the .ini file), they are stored in the home directory C:/My Documents/Users/*yourcomputername*/.zdoom (can be found by enabling hidden files & folders) or C:/ZDOOMDAT.

Where is the info about this project? You need to put it into OP.

If you want to attract attention to your wad/mod/game or whatever, you NEED to include essential info & screenshots to give people idea on what they are dealing with.

On 3/20/2020 at 9:45 AM, Roby Lla said:

I am not very good at mapping(in fact for now there aren't any new maps).If you or someone you know is a good mapper then please create 1 or 2 maps for my wad.Thx

Learn how to map & stop asking others to work for you. This ain't your project if you're gonna ask others to make maps for ya.