Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

What was the last Entertaining YouTube clip you watched?

I hope I don't get into trouble for starting this thread. I made it because I was looking for archival news stories from 1994 about Doom and its impact on society (such as lowering productivity in offices nationwide) but all I found was other things that happened in 1994 such as this:

"On March 31, 1994, Madonna was invited onto the Late Show with David Letterman. Fourteen uses of the word “fuck” and several attempts to make the host smell her underwear later, the pop star left the show’s Manhattan set to uproar from censors and watchdogs."

2014Madonna_Youtube_280114.jpg

I never realized how eccentric Madonna was. 

Anyway, as the thread title says, post the last entertaining YouTube clip you watched.

32 minutes ago, Hellbent said:

Fourteen uses of the word “fuck” and several attempts to make the host smell her underwear

Wow, she is a bad girl!

Judge Rinder is a UK courtroom case series that posts a lot of clips on their YT channel. His show tends to have a lot of bizarre moments like this...

It's a toss up between these two bizarre-but-great animations with bizarre-but-great music. I actually saw them both a few months ago but they've stuck in my mind:

On 3/23/2020 at 12:40 PM, seed said:

Really wish Dan would become more active though...

I was just watching Dan earlier too. Just found about him. Love his dry sense of humor.

"we are watching you -when you fuck,sleep,eat HAHAHAHAHAHA-"

I found Dwars's channel a little bit ago. He made quite a few interesting videos covering source ports. Also @Redneckerz might find this one interesting.