Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ryker

Doom Rocket Jumper Custom Weapon

Sure, rocket jumping started off in Quake, but with this weapon, you can rocket jump in Doom! 

The Rocket Jumper does not damage you or other enemies. Use the Rocket Jumper to get to higher places than your normal jump would allow you to.

NOTE: Doom is not a 3D game so rocket jumping does not work as it does in other games.

Use mouse aim and jump for the best experience.

Download

Enjoy!

I'm pretty sure that rocket jumping originated in Doom, and is used in e2m2 and e3's Mt Erebus (e3m5?) for the secret exit.

Cool mod nonetheless.

For historical reasons as far as I know actual "height affecting" rocket jumping originated from Rise of the Triad. It is in fact required to get the good ending on the game.

Cool little mod, good to practice RJ skills.

13 minutes ago, RagingKrikkit said:

Aww, it doesn't have the TF2 skin...

I was going to give it the TF2 skin, but while rendering the textures would not work.

1 hour ago, TheNoob_Gamer said:

I'm pretty sure that rocket jumping originated in Doom, and is used in e2m2 and e3's Mt Erebus (e3m5?) for the secret exit.

Not much of a rocket jump but rather a rocket push.

Rocket jumping actually started with Marathon (at the time called grenade jumping), where the second map requires you to use it to access a secret.

4 hours ago, TheNoob_Gamer said:

Cool mod nonetheless.

3 hours ago, IvanDobrovski said:

For historical reasons as far as I know actual "height affecting" rocket jumping originated from Rise of the Triad. It is in fact required to get the good ending on the game.

Cool little mod, good to practice RJ skills.

21 minutes ago, InDOOMnesia said:

Rocket jumping actually started with Marathon (at the time called grenade jumping), where the second map requires you to use it to access a secret.

Okay, maybe I was wrong.