Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomguy-1993

What do you want for DLC?

I would like more Master Levels and some more Hell on earth themes. Story wise, I'm curious about that wierd voice that shouted ''NOOO'' near the end of the game.

A god maybe?

To make a prediction, we never saw anything resembling that concept art with the Slayer overlooking the Sentinel army with the ogres and dragons, so we may end up seeing a DLC based on that. Kalibas was a major downgrade from the concept art of Erebus, so maybe they're saving him for a DLC? This all could be a DLC set around the Slayer's time with the Sentinels.

We also need to see what happened between games, with the Slayer becoming aware of the Earth invasion, returning, finding the Fortress of Doom, and killing Nilox's Guardian which we never saw.

As for new enemies, I'd like to see them rescue the Harvester from 2016 multiplayer and make them a proper enemy. Also, since Eternal is all about player mobility, I think there should be an enemy specifically designed to snipe you and throw your jumps off; I think the Hell Razers could be brought back in this capacity. We also still need to see proper Chaingunners.

Boss rush mode 

A emperor god king skin

Endless mode 

More golden skin because golden is the superior color of all color

It put other color to shame plutonium like level 

New level

Snapmap 

Mod support 

Demon pop or team deathmatch with demon call it the doom war or demon war or hell war

4 hours ago, hurricane hoatzine said:

Mod support 

as a DLC?

I think people will roast id/Bethesda for that.

What about a remake of the Cyberdemon vs Spider Mastermind fight from Doom 2's map 20: Gotcha?

Also, something i wish happened with the Icon of Sin was a Shadow Of The Colossus/God of War thing where you could climb the Icon while it walks.

Whether it's climbable walls, things that can get hit with the meat hook or platforms and segments attached to his armor/body.

I remember seeing concept art of a metallic floating space fortress with skulls and chains.

Whether it's related to the cultist theme or from Hell itself, i'd like to see a Hell fortress in space.

Maybe even fuse it with a UAC space station, to go for some abstract reality bending/E2M2 aesthetic.

On 3/29/2020 at 8:03 PM, Mr. Freeze said:

Something linking Eternal to Doom 3. 

No.

There should be a DLC that makes the pistol officially usable, and there should also be a classic mode DLC.

A lot of people do not  like doom 3 

I don't hate it I just don't care as much  about it I play it sometime

Well I play the resurrection of evil and the lost level more then the mean campaign

Also didn't age well and it's the odd one out, very unlikely that it's going to happen but I'd still like to see that kind of DLC, just to see how they bring the whole (major games) Doom family together.

42 minutes ago, Super Mighty G said:

I disagree with this. I played it again just last year and it still looks quite impressive.

Visually yeah but in my opinion some of the weapons don't feel very impactful and the game gets a bit too stale but I still quite liked the early and last levels.

Edited by sluggard

2 hours ago, Super Mighty G said:

I disagree with this. I played it again just last year and it still looks quite impressive.

Visually yes, but gameplay wise, having revisited it last year... no, it aged rather poorly, especially when looking at other games from around the same time it originally came out, and I'm thinking of HL2 primarily here.

I would like more maps like "Nekravol" or "Super Gore Nest" (either super hellish or big and complex but why not both...)
Also i like that super gore nest is gross

probably how doomguy got out of hell and how he got his justice league watch tower. Coop would also be awesome, but I know this is never going to happen but I hope it's like Half Life opposing force. That'd be the greatest

The only thing for the Slayer to do is go back to Hell and continue killing demons. I think he will teleport the Fortress of Doom directly into Hell.

We need to be able to pilot that mech, every time I go down there I think about how cool that would be.

Of course, I would like to learn more about that giant submerged Makyr in Urdak, that mysterious voice at the end of Urdak and what's going on with Vega.

10 hours ago, link18n said:

The only thing for the Slayer to do is go back to Hell and continue killing demons. I think he will teleport the Fortress of Doom directly into Hell.

We need to be able to pilot that mech, every time I go down there I think about how cool that would be.

Of course, I would like to learn more about that giant submerged Makyr in Urdak, that mysterious voice at the end of Urdak and what's going on with Vega.

He should venture in hell now that he has knowledge and find daisy soul (that is maybe tortured or turned to demon daisy). Once the soul is freed, it will be used to generate another Khan Makyr to restore order in Urdak and so we can all hail the new bunny overlord.

On 4/14/2020 at 6:37 PM, User Name said:

I think a Chex Quest Eternal would be great.

this Id is leaving money on the table

Ok hear me out I though about a doom 3 bfg but with doom eternal like modifiers like more ammo or faster movement speed things that change the and game I was thinking it could be below $5 or like a final doom around $10 but this is bethesda so it will probably be over priced.

DLC?

New levels that pick up after killing the Icon Of Sin. So fully packed going into battle and not having to start all over with just the shotgun. I had fun with the game but by the time I fully got the hang of the 'dance', it was over. So, new territory and Arcade Mode.
Don't care much for master levels. New grounds to explore and rip and tear on!