Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

I Sawed The BFG

Are you going to continue transforming this into bfg? By glueing the halves or attaching (maybe printed?) plasma rifle muzzle?

Not sure what I am going to end up doing with it, possibly mount it in a frame and hang it on a wall. I bought the roargun a couple years ago with the intention of doing this but I finally bought a band saw for something else so I figured it was as good a time as any. If you are upset by the destruction then good thing I didn't document last year when I removed the staples / sliced through the glue on a Doom comic book so I could scan it.

4 minutes ago, Linguica said:

Not sure what I am going to end up doing with it, possibly mount it in a frame and hang it on a wall. I bought the roargun a couple years ago with the intention of doing this but I finally bought a band saw for something else so I figured it was as good a time as any. If you are upset by the destruction then good thing I didn't document last year when I removed the staples / sliced through the glue on a Doom comic book so I could scan it.

Just make sure not to point that thing toward us. ;)

2 hours ago, Pegg said:

Excuse me, what the hell?

This is the toy that was used to make the BFG sprite. id did what he did here, except digitally.

yeah, the second one looks like it would make for an awesome plasma rifle replacement.

2 hours ago, Morpheus666 said:

then put it back together with flextape!

I sawed this boat BFG in half!

IMG_7548.jpg

I’m curious to see how that LFG performs by comparison. It’s like the long lost 3rd brother to the BFG and Plasma Gun..

Yeah, that little bit bugged me when I first saw it.

The LFG actually looks pretty good, like some kind of autocannon firing high-velocity exploding shells.