Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GhostPlayer

[Complete] Archangelorum - Big Map

1 minute ago, Austinado said:

Looks pretty cool...!

This level will not have an exaggeration of monsters as I usually do. It will be a smoother level than the others.

Hi Doomers :D

New DEMO, but this time to test the performance of the map.

Add more lighting and mobility on the map. I am working to accommodate the monsters and regulate the ammunition and the hp (which is what cost me the most). I already finished the last part of this sector and start with the other part of the map

**** Update WAD images in the post ****

Sorry for my english >.<

9 minutes ago, mArt1And00m3r11339 said:

I will have to try this map out when it is finished.

I hope to finish it by the middle of April :D

2hXihFm.png

The architecture looks cool. On the other hand, the use of textures is really random.

7 hours ago, Roofi said:

The architecture looks cool. On the other hand, the use of textures is really random.

I made the textures random to give a feeling of chaos >.< 

I am editing the part of the cathedral and uac base that is investigating the cathedral. Details are missing but here is a preview screenshot.

I have to polish it while I'm assembling the end frame. The landscape is a little poor, but I'm working on it

4YGdZsb.png

O7QnFrp.png

PS: Plis google xD

The wad is already finished. If you find any error or problem please let me know.

I already uploaded the link to download it.

***// have fun :D //***

Finally !, I'll play it as soon as I can! and I will leave my opinion :P

the details of the map is beautiful, 10/10 in this part, the style along with the new statues makes it visually nice

the difficulty is high, it is not as much as a real slaughter map, but it is somewhat above average, even so it is fun and it gives you interesting challenges

I hope to see more maps of you soon, because I loved it!, keep it up! :p

Edited by Gaia74

This map is seriously impressive, I'm playing it right now. However, the open sprawl also means the player can get stuck more easily. I got the red key but I don't even know where to use it lol...

1 hour ago, Turin Turambar said:

This map is seriously impressive, I'm playing it right now. However, the open sprawl also means the player can get stuck more easily. I got the red key but I don't even know where to use it lol...

Gathering the 3 keys you will be able to open the underground part. Don't point to that part, it's for the player to do some research on the map

You have to press there after grabbing the 3 keys

7D2Vhw5.png

It is to open that door

J55o8iy.png

I hope it helps you at this point haha

Plis google traductor >.<

Ok, now I know what happened. I was stuck here:

qIlPBkb.jpg

I wasn't seeing the hidden switch on the left. When you are teleported, the second you take the key/bfg, lots of enemies spawn so I didn't have time to notice the switch, and after the fight, I wasn't exploring that area because it seemed a dead end. Like, the moment I reach this part while exploring I always go to the right and I was missing it. Needed 20 minutes to notice.

Even looking at the area almost straight to it, it's just too hidden:

NbTGScN.jpg

It would be better to move it 1 mt to the right and make the white texture slightly bigger.

Edited by Turin Turambar

Finished it, that was only the place rough place that could be better designed.

Well, I would like to have one teleporter in the latter half of the map to come back to the initial area (in other words, a red teleporter where there is only white ones), I hate when in a level you can't return to previous places, if you left a nice powerup unpicked like a superhealth because you didn't need it then, you have lost it.

Thanks god I discovered the secret towards the end, where there is a ton of ammo and a megasphere, I don't think I would be able to finish it otherwise, not because of the ammo, but because I needed the health.

My stats:

glRxd6V.png

2yodxK2.jpg