Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Impso

aggrivating bugs

just a question, is anyone else having trouble with bugs? It's to be expected with a game's first release of course, but some of it just seems like this game wasn't tested enough before it was released. 
I'm on a quest to get all the empyrean keys, and I'm doing cultist base. I accidentally fell past that area with the giant crucified doom hunter before I could get the slayer key. no big deal, I'll just fast travel back right? 
NOPE. when I tried to fast travel back, the door to the area was fucking LOCKED, meaning I have to play through the entire cultist base level AGAIN just for a chance to get the empyrean key

only one I had was Icon of Sin fight my game crashed a couple times, during the 2nd stage so I'd have to start all over again

A bug happened to me near the start of Super Gore Nest, I was approaching the first city arena part after I'd completed the previous level, and aside from a few demons, I get nothing. Just random shots flying around the place at regular intervals.

Then I restarted the game today and as I approach the same city arena, the 1-Up on a pedestal rises and the monsters come.

Obvious bug.

I’ve had enemies die instantly from seemingly being trapped or “caught” between one part of the level and another.  The most recent time it happened was during Final Sin, when a mancubus fell through a hole in a floor of one of the office buildings and then he died instantly while trying to walk back toward me at the same second as the “Checkpoint Reached” text flashed on the screen.

After playing a Battlemode match, if I go to Triumphs, the game crashes to desktop with no error message.

Also once during Battlemode, one of the demon players were stuck underneath the map. Not sure how that one happened.

just encountered another bug. 
not sure how this happened, but the sound that plays when you pick up a can of gas for the chainsaw glitched out and began playing intermittently even though I didn't pick up any gas. 
for the most part I didn't mind, as it didn't happen often enough to be annoying. 
but then I found out it plays in cutscenes. 
King Novik: "you cannot kill the priests."
Phantom gas can: "KERSHLOP"

1 minute ago, User Name said:

The game will crash when using the automatic fire mod for the combat shotgun when it’s fully upgraded. Happens on PS4.

Really?! damn man, I'm on ps4 and that doesn't happen to me, that sucks! auto-shotgun is my favorite weapon to use

I have a really annoying bug where the stickybombs on the combat shotgun kinda stopped working.
There is no visible bomb flying anymore, it's like a hitscan attack, and it still works for hitting normal enemies and getting Cacos to swallow it, but it does not work for other demons, and all the upgrade stuff does not really do anything, there is not even a visible explosion.

It is in my main game slot, the one I played through the first time. If I make a new slot it's fine there. And I guess if I deleted the first one it would work there too. Still annoying.

On PC.

I didn't run into any serious issues. The game unfortunately crashed on me four times during my playthrough.

The lost souls seem pretty broken.

On the earth levels when running through an office building I saw both a hellknight and a revenant clip through the ceiling when they did a jumping animation, never to be seen again.

The game was delayed for four months, so it could be worse.

Edited by GuyMcBrofist

7 hours ago, Mr. Impso said:

Really?! damn man, I'm on ps4 and that doesn't happen to me, that sucks! auto-shotgun is my favorite weapon to use

Yeah the mastered combat shotgun has crashed the game on me the last three times.

9 hours ago, FortressOfDoom said:

This one is not exactly aggravating but sometimes a Caco just disappears after you kill it (instead of exploding or falling)

I had that happen to me last night with a Pain Elemental!