Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

Esco Sighting?

Here is an excerpt from a recent PC Gamer magazine that Gatewatcher sent me.

>> KEEPING IT REAL....DUMB

What up PCG, yo, you guys be keepin' it real. You keepin' it straight-up gangsta, yo...you be chillin', right? Awww, yeah. Yo, keep pimpin' those ho's PCG, yo, you be dawgs, chillin' in da hood and I be readin' your magazine, playas. Tell that Vede pimp I feel him and all that pressure you be puttin' him thru...awww yeah, keep it up homie.
- The Dawgfather

Thanks for the support, Dawgfather. It's nice to know that our fans are as appreciative of our ongoing efforts as we are of the opportunity to serve them. Word.

Here is the image that this is transcribed from (155K, 744x743):
http://www.doomcenter.com/bs/esco_mini.gif

Disorder said:

I miss Esco, but I don't miss his writingstyle.

mah. I miss neither, but I'm sure you're already aware of that.

Esco was a cool guy. sure his writing style was a bit odd, but I can see through it just fine with minimal effort. Effort that some people aren't willing to do, I guess.

Submerge said:

Esco was a cool guy. sure his writing style was a bit odd, but I can see through it just fine with minimal effort. Effort that some people aren't willing to do, I guess.

His writing style was the least annoying thing about him. He was a stubborn asshole who refused to realize that he was wrong and accept that his counterpart was right. He would react aggressively to fair requests and turn trivial stuff into flame wars.

There's a reason why he got banned - and no, it was not because Ling or the other Admins/Mods were assholes.