Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dalymoreso

Who can get this secret?

I found this secret while walking the fortress of doom(Noclip).

The location is behind the classic Doom Guy skin.

I can't get secrets

and also, The black box at the bottom is the place when we see the monster information with the doll.

1.jpg

1.jpg

Edited by dalymoreso

If it's the secret I think you're talking about, then you can access it without cheats by shooting the centre of one of the windows, it should have a little red thing in the middle.

It looks like what NoXion is talking about. In the main room look at the windows up high. One has a shootable red symbol.

I think after you complete Taras Nabad, that'll pop out into the level and the secret button NoXion and Chezza mentioned will appear.

Ah yes, that one. there's a red button to the right of the secret mark, then a jump pad will appear close by.

Thanks for the answers. but That secret mark is not in the fortress. I Walked outside the fortress with the console command(NOCLIP).

That secret mark is behind Classic Doom guy skin outside fortress

How far are you in the game? I think the secret appears at a certain point of the game, as Novaseer said.

Like Chezza asked, how far did you go in the game?

The secret might be put there to be hidden until you finish a certain amount of the campaign stages. The only secret that I know is directly outside is the one below the Praetor Suit unlock. 

That question mark should be available once you get the demonic crucible to power your ship and you got your sword reforged.

Edited by ZeroTheEro

These look like objects that get teleported in or out of the map upon interaction. The suit for example is the unlockable classic Doom Marine. The question mark is probably the secret you pick up but it doesn't actually vanish, rather put aside. An odd choice for the developers but I think that's what it is. I've done stuff like this in map making before.