the longer the icon of sin is on earth the stronger it will become

Yeah, we get it Sam
Please stfu

11 minutes ago, DuckReconMajor said:

this other one from your channel made me lol irl

A real nail biter!

Samuel Hayden: NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SHOOT A HOLE INTO THE SURFACE OF MARS THAT IS A WEAPON NOT A TELEPORTER

Doomguy: he he BFG go brrrrrrr

Haha, ive seen your Downfall parodies. ik you removed them and moved onto this content, its pretty good to see you here John :D and these doom memes too...
Satan: NOOO YOU CANT KILL EVERYONE IN HELL
Doomguy: Haha, shotgun goes boooooooooshhhhh

1 hour ago, CommanderRex328 said:

Haha, ive seen your Downfall parodies. ik you removed them and moved onto this content, its pretty good to see you here John :D and these doom memes too...
Satan: NOOO YOU CANT KILL EVERYONE IN HELL
Doomguy: Haha, shotgun goes boooooooooshhhhh

Thanks man :)

Doomguy and Robotnik? Uh-oh...

Spoiler

"I've come to make an announcement: The demons are all bitch-ass motherfuckers. They killed my fucking rabbit. That's right, they took their demon fuckin' brimstone spike out, and they killed my fucking rabbit. And they said their guts were 'this huge', and I said that's disgusting. So I'm making a callout post on my ARC broadcast: Cyberdemon, you got a small gun. It's the size of this keycard, except way smaller. And guess what? Here's what my gun looks like. That's right, baby. All metal, no bones, no pentagrams, look at that, it looks like two Roarguns and an M60. They killed my rabbit, so guess what, I'm gonna kill Hell! That's right, this is what you get! My super laser tracers! Except I'm not gonna shoot Hell, I'm gonna go higher. I'm shooting a hole in Mars! How do you like that, Hayden? I shot a hole in Mars, you idiot! You have 23 hours before the BFG trrrracers hit Hell. Now get out of my sight, before I shoot a hole in you too."